DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Yes, it is. I'm hoping to move in with my grandparents soon, but if I stay here I still would have quit my job and looked for another one. Fast food has taught me a lot and given me lots of friends, but I'm more than ready to move on.

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

It's interesting to hear that, I guess, because I've always believed that God has a purpose for each of us as an individual, and He'll guide us to where we need to be. And we need to be ready for whatever He has in store for us, even if we don't know details.

I don't really believe in the idea of "callings" the way some people do; I believe the Lord uses us however He can. I do believe that we're each more suited to some things than others, though, and I guess for me it was a matter of realizing that my desires for my life and His desires for my life are almost on the same track. They're definitely both headed in the same direction, though. :laugh:

Hmm... I was going to say that we know "why" more often than not, but that's not true. I guess some things are easier to figure out than others, but a lot of times, even if we guess, we don't *know* until after it's pretty much been explained.

I mean, I don't know the details of what I'm meant to do and why, but the general purpose? Yeah. I'm meant to be a mother and raise righteous children. I don't know when, I don't know what exactly that will entail at this point, I don't know if any of my kids are going to go on and change the world, but I know that the effect a good mother has on her children is reason enough to do it, and I'm particularly suited to the role of nurturing my family in the home. Even though I don't like housework all that much. >.>

But anyway.... I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to the reception. =/

I told her I'd make it, but I have no way of getting there and I'm feeling really feverish. >.< I will have to send her a card or make up for it with a visit. XD

That's true....I've been promised that I will have a family if I keep doing the things I'm asked to do, but I don't know when, and that has actually been one of my biggest stumbling blocks. I have struggled to wrap my mind around the idea of patiently waiting for what the Lord has in store for me to come whenever it's right. XD

I don't know, but maybe you're in a position to touch the lives of people you otherwise wouldn't have even met.

I don't even know why I want kids, having seen first hand what brats they can be (my siblings). XD

Sleep, yeah... That sounds really good.... I just have to wait around till the obligatory 10 o'clock realization that there's no point waiting anymore. XD

I need to eat, so that I can go to bed at a decent hour without getting indigestion or something (I dunno, doesn't happen to me, but then I usually don't go to bed right after I eat).... Only, it's 8 PM and dinner's not ready. :dry:

Also, I'm probably going to stay up till at least 10 anyway, because I'm waiting to talk to someone, and I'm hoping they'll show up....but if they haven't shown up by 10, they probably aren't going to, so then I know I'm free to go.... I have this down to a science. XD