• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

its too hot and sunny here. have some. gotta go out in it now :(

yeah heatwave across the US I hear

the whole northern hemisphere I think. we call it summer. but it's too hot for me.

not the entire northern hemisphere, Ayla still seems to get her fair share of cold.

I'm talking about heatwaves not summer...

I'm talking about Europe, and the are always heat waves in summer. last week it was cold and rainy. I wish it would just pick one.

this is why I plant a zillion kinds of lettuce together. the red ones are doing great right now though the greens are bolting.

um... sorry bout the veg chat I can't help it...

the whole northern hemisphere I think. we call it summer. but it's too hot for me.

not the entire northern hemisphere, Ayla still seems to get her fair share of cold.

I'm talking about Europe, and the are always heat waves in summer. last week it was cold and rainy. I wish it would just pick one.

this is why I plant a zillion kinds of lettuce together. the red ones are doing great right now though the greens are bolting.

fine I'm sure sometimes I talk about stuff you barely understand :) plus this thread is for that sort of randomness

that was weird...

what?

I'm watching fight club, it's not what I expected but riveting nonetheless

i never saw it. it's a boys movie i think.

which is the exact reason I'm watching it. I just think that the message in the movie would go straight over most people's heads

what's the message?

and... leaving the computer for an eensy little while i hope...

to make something out of your life.

that's a good message.

completely contradicted by Ecclesiastes as it happens and an exercise in futility in the long run, but you gotta do something to stop the constant thinking I guess...

the second part went WAAAY over my head

it's a good book, my favorite in the bible. I highly recommend the lolcat translation. all is vanity. everything is stoopid

that was weird...

what?

which is the exact reason I'm watching it. I just think that the message in the movie would go straight over most people's heads

what's the message?

that's a good message.

completely contradicted by Ecclesiastes as it happens and an exercise in futility in the long run, but you gotta do something to stop the constant thinking I guess...

it's a good book, my favorite in the bible. I highly recommend the lolcat translation. all is vanity. everything is stoopid

aah the lolcat bible...

is the book called Ecclesiastes?

Noooooooo, I just found out we'll be visiting some peoples tomorrow afternoon... :O

...I can no watch teh final live!!!!! >.<

*cue Darth Vader scream*

who would schedule such a visit? even I, an ignorant American, know better...

if you can get any Internet at all, the guardian does a great minute by minute...

I'm sorry...

*gatecrashes teh weather discushoon* :P

We just had half a metre of snow at our place in NZ, is the word...

I would sooooooooooooooooooooo love that right now...

*dumps a load of snow on cindy's head* :tongue:

Would you like having to walk to the mailbox 3 kms away in snowshoes? :laugh:

Me neither. I'm glad I'm where teh sun shines :D

I used to love trudging through snow, and a good deal more than that, but now I just want it in the summer :)

fine I'm sure sometimes I talk about stuff you barely understand :) plus this thread is for that sort of randomness

lol, thanks... and google helps. and I can usually follow you unless its math :)

that was weird...

what?

what's the message?

that's a good message.

aah the lolcat bible...

is the book called Ecclesiastes?

yes, Ecclesiastes, which is somehow English for kohelet... not a clue... but it's short and very good, more psychology of aging than religion. nd everything I better in lolcat.

lol, thanks... and google helps. and I can usually follow you unless its math :)

it's maths for you, gardening for me

it's maths for you, gardening for me

yeah, but I bet you could learn gardening, whereas I will never learn mafs