• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Eastern U.S time here.

Knowing how Jackson bungled, botched, fouled, destroyed, ripped, cut, bent, tore and mangled the Lord of the Rings, we can expect the same for the Hobbit.

Not that they were bad movies; they were amazing. They were just nothing like the books. Loosely based off them at best.

Eastern U.S time here.

Knowing how Jackson bungled, botched, fouled, destroyed, ripped, cut, bent, tore and mangled the Lord of the Rings, we can expect the same for the Hobbit.

Not that they were bad movies; they were amazing. They were just nothing like the books. Loosely based off them at best.

Nice i am western

Eastern U.S time here.

Nice i am western

true, different movies, but their essence and amazingness was captured

I loved the tLotR films, but I agree they dont do the books justice...of course they are AMAZING by themselves, but there's no way one could bring the deepness of the books into a couple-hour movies :)

So I've been making nomnoms for desert in teh kitchen :P

Nice! What kind?

And what time is it down in NZ? Kind of a braintwist for me to think of preparing snacks for guests when it's like 10 O'clock here.

Right now, it's 1.38pm :biggrin:

I'm making Apfelküchle, which is a German desert thingy, basically apples dipped in batter and fried :happy: Delishoooos :P

I loved the tLotR films, but I agree they dont do the books justice...of course they are AMAZING by themselves, but there's no way one could bring the deepness of the books into a couple-hour movies :)

So I've been making nomnoms for desert in teh kitchen :P

Nice! What kind?

And what time is it down in NZ? Kind of a braintwist for me to think of preparing snacks for guests when it's like 10 O'clock here.

Right now, it's 1.38pm :biggrin:

I'm making Apfelküchle, which is a German desert thingy, basically apples dipped in batter and fried :happy: Delishoooos :P

This is my hope for a WoT movie, if Jackson could do it like LotR, it would be great.