• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

hahaha. my best friend got this half finished wooden viking-like rowboat and we repaired&made it seaworthy last year. we rowed it on teh big lake in the summer holidays :happy:

Viking ship!?!?!??! :ohmy:

random question - say roo, have you ever been to edinborough? whats it like? and how isit REALLY pronounced? :laugh:

:P

Yes I've been, going up again in August actually. It's alright, pretty good for tourists I'd imagine, you have the castle and the parliament etc. It's pronounced Edin-bruh :laugh:

May I ask why? :)

Endinborough also have a play festival every year, our school play goes to the fringe festival every year

how did you come to be rowing at all anyway? :laugh:

We went to the river cos it was sunny, then we thought we'd hire a boat :)

Cool :D

Where I live, the only thing that could possibly be described as a river (more of a stream tbh) is a complete deathtrap. Has shopping trolleys and all sorts at the bottom of it. Fortunately we have the sea to make up for it :laugh:

I lol'd at the shopping trolleys, I'm more or less sure I know how those got there

Scotland's quality, you should definitely come, especially if it's free, not everyone has that privilege, eh Ayla? :P

I will have to educajte you in our ways though

o.O

i am NOT wearing a kilt! :P

yeah Ive heard from a number of people&teachers about teh high educational quality in teh scotlandcountry, which is why i may seriously consider it :laugh: moar research is needed...

I am pretty meh about kilts myself to be honest :laugh: I'm going to a wedding next year and I keep getting pestered to wear one

please, post a picture if this eventually happens

I think we're up to nearly 1000 posts a day in this thread, this rate I think we should be done in two days, three max. We should have a party.

yes, definitely, party everyday

I wonder how long ago we would have been done if the super active people had been here from the beginning....

umm a couple months, I joined in around 10 000 but was not yet used to the idea of consecutive posting spam, until I came to DM all other forums that I had been on completely frowned on double posting so I waited until someone else posted before I posted. Then I somehow got over that, and then came the other legendary spammers, Ayla and ley and then more participation from people like yourself meesh and cindy

TTYL

BYE!

our school starts at 7:45... well chapel does

I'm very glad I'm not you...

"What is A-levels?"

"NEWTS for muggles."

*facepalm* :laugh:

I actually think that XD

And GSCEs will be like OWLs when they move all the exams to teh end of year 11 in a few years :)