DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

soccer, running and horse riding! :happy:

You play football? :D What position? You any good? :P

I was confused for a second as you called Soccer Football but then I realized im an ignorant American and we change names so suit out silly sports. ((Not a fan of American Football :P))

Yes im sure its a real spell! Look! The dirts gone!

Silly Americans :P I do watch the Superb Owl every year though. Despite not knowing many rules or any of the teams or players

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Ron: What do they think they're doing, keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?

Hermione: You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?

Ron: I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads... or maybe you didn't notice? There were three!

I was confused for a second as you called Soccer Football but then I realized im an ignorant American and we change names so suit out silly sports. ((Not a fan of American Football :P))

Silly Americans :P I do watch the Superb Owl every year though. Despite not knowing many rules or any of the teams or players

I dont watch it cause my states team hasnt won since we got this owner. :P

We used to win it a good amount though.

Edited by Lenlo

hey, I am a hardcore 49ers fan.

Are they any good? :P

Dumbledore: Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you that the third-floor corridor on the right-hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death.

*Opens door*

Dallas Cowboys from Texas here Rand

Noooooo! Not Bio talk!

*Hides*

Another Cowboys fan, are you another niners hater?

Are they any good? :P

They would have won the superbowl if not for an injury.

Oliver Wood: Scared, Harry?

Harry: A little.

Oliver Wood: That's all right. I felt the same way before my first game.

Harry: What happened?

Oliver Wood: I, uh, I don't really remember. I took a bludger to the head two minutes in. Woke up in hospital a week later.

Striker! :D well, i think im pretty decent XD i cant play here because we live too far away from a town that actually plays soccer...but i joined the local U17 girls team when i lived in germany with my grandparents for 7 months, and teh coach immediately made me a striker and let me play even tho i didnt have a players pass lol :laugh: it was amazing fun. Definitely getting back into it when i go to uni! :happy: