DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Overall, yes, although I'm a little draggin' this morning *rawr* QrBk.png

And I have NO voice still, which means I won't be singing at church this morning.

At least not into a microphone.

If I'm awake enough to go :tongue:

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

My brother has abdicated on any and all family holidays except when we both fly out to our mom's house for Christmas since he and his ex split up 6 years ago.

My brother and I are the only ones in Phoenix - rest of the family is either in southern Illinois (mom and grandparents) or southern California (aunt/uncle and great aunt/uncle and their families). Sister-in-law was the only one who bothered arranging for us to get together on holidays when I wasn't planning an out of town trip.

She moved to Texas with the nephew and nieces and got remarried, after my brother decided he was tired of pretending to be straight (after 12 years of marriage and 4 kids).

I only have the one sister. She's married to a jerk *meanest thing I can say on here without getting banned* who loves to ruin holidays. He already started yesterday that he was sick and couldn't come. He's not sick at all. He's just annoyed that he has to go somewhere and we won't go there. Thanksgiving was passable, but he decided he didn't want to go see the Christmas lights so no one went.

The amount I see my sister is slightly more then when I lived far away. As far as she's concerned 30 minutes is too far to drive and I should just go see her. Um no, works both ways. I have seen her just about as much as I did when I lived in Florida, maybe a couple more times since I have driven out to her work. She's been to my place once and I've lived here since October.

Sounds like she lets him get away with being a jerk :frown:

*sigh* Can't pick your family, at least not the ones you were born with.

Actually, I love my brother, and we get along great when we actually get together and hang out, but it's nearly never.