• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

is sport a big part of your school then?

Rugby is a big part of our school, massive, being part of a sport is compulsory but the rugby is just insane. As far as I know they practice all year round, on-season, off-season

you not into it then?

football's pretty big up here, predictably, but even that's on the decline, other sports are near non existent though, apart from shinty

Smiley your school is pretty

I missed this part, thank you, I think so too

your school looks pretty amazing Smiley

do you like not having any girls around?

Do I like it??? Well I don't know any different, but it is less distracting I would guess, though until recently I have been affected with the near inability to even talk to girls, that's what gender segregation will do to you

Rugby is a big part of our school, massive, being part of a sport is compulsory but the rugby is just insane. As far as I know they practice all year round, on-season, off-season

you not into it then?

football's pretty big up here, predictably, but even that's on the decline, other sports are near non existent though, apart from shinty

I never liked rugby, I barely know the rules and I have know idea what the names mean, I'll go to the big games to support my school, watch the big games to support my country, but otherwise, I just don't really like it, I'll watch it, but not if there's anything better to do

Do I like it??? Well I don't know any different, but it is less distracting I would guess, though until recently I have been affected with the near inability to even talk to girls, that's what gender segregation will do to you

yeah that's the biggest advantage, gets you over the awkwardness of first beginning to talk to them, they can be strange creatures women :P

you not into it then?

I never liked rugby, I barely know the rules and I have know idea what the names mean, I'll go to the big games to support my school, watch the big games to support my country, but otherwise, I just don't really like it, I'll watch it, but not if there's anything better to do

I've never liked it either, what sports do you like? :)

I don't know about the informality, but once again, I don't know any different than what I've been through, maybe it works

I quite like it, but all I have to compare it to is primary school when we had a uniform and called teachers Mr/Mrs/Ms, but primary school was really different anyway

Also the laser room is just a tiny room with a laser printer in. Made me lol :)

yeah that's the biggest advantage, gets you over the awkwardness of first beginning to talk to them, they can be strange creatures women :P

true, I've been through gender segregation most of my life, culturally and then at school, I still don't really interact with any past a little meet-and-greet when debating but at least I have that

*strange*

exactly!

you not into it then?

I watch cricket occasionally, sometimes a little bit of soccer, not much though, I'll sit and watch for 20 minutes but I won't stay the whole game unless its some big international game. Otherwise my favourite sport to play is hockey

I don't know about the informality, but once again, I don't know any different than what I've been through, maybe it works

I quite like it, but all I have to compare it to is primary school when we had a uniform and called teachers Mr/Mrs/Ms, but primary school was really different anyway

Also the laser room is just a tiny room with a laser printer in. Made me lol :)

awwwwww. laser PRINTER, that's completely different, and here I was thinking of the SCIENCE! that could be done

true, I've been through gender segregation most of my life, culturally and then at school, I still don't really interact with any past a little meet-and-greet when debating but at least I have that

*strange*

exactly!

you not into it then?

I watch cricket occasionally, sometimes a little bit of soccer, not much though, I'll sit and watch for 20 minutes but I won't stay the whole game unless its some big international game. Otherwise my favourite sport to play is hockey

Cool :)

I guess you spend a lot of your time debating then?

*strange*

exactly!

you not into it then?

Cool :)

I guess you spend a lot of your time debating then?

maybe not as much as it seems from my posts the last week or so, I've just been especially busy with debating. Usually its two hours on a Friday and then I might get chosen for a debate every fortnight on a monday