DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

I have decided that if somehow I have to choose that I will break down and cry. Although the best reasoning I saw in the comments was to be in pokemon, since everyone can get pokemon, in all the others you're likely to be some random with no powers

That is some super-solid reasoning right there. Pokemon wins. :laugh:

Although, I'm not sure you're super-likely to be a random with no powers in Yu-Gi-Oh! or Beyblade...granted, I didn't ever really watch Beyblade, but it seemed kind of like Yu-Gi-Oh! in that everyone could obtain something to duel/battle with. Oh, and Digimon, I guess, too. Although not everyone got a Digimon...at least not while I was still into it...Pokemon still wins, though.

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I have decided that if somehow I have to choose that I will break down and cry. Although the best reasoning I saw in the comments was to be in pokemon, since everyone can get pokemon, in all the others you're likely to be some random with no powers

Although, I'm not sure you're super-likely to be a random with no powers in Yu-Gi-Oh! or Beyblade...granted, I didn't ever really watch Beyblade, but it seemed kind of like Yu-Gi-Oh! in that everyone could obtain something to duel/battle with. Oh, and Digimon, I guess, too. Although not everyone got a Digimon...at least not while I was still into it...Pokemon still wins, though.

what would I get???

Charizard? Dragonite? Lapras? Alakazam? Tyranitar? the choices are too much

what would I get???

These posts make me nostalgic and want to get out my old pokemon games :laugh:

what would I get???

Get ALL of the Pokemon!!!

what would I get???

These posts make me nostalgic and want to get out my old pokemon games :laugh:

Right? I wish my Gold or Crystal version still worked, although I do have HeartGold for my DS...I feel like going and playing it again. And some of the other pokemon games I have. I've been slacking.

But not Slaking! >.>

NO, THAT'S WHAT IT IS I WISH STILL WORKED.

My Sapphire version. Most favoritest game ever. The clock is stopped and pokemon in the PC keep disappearing, though. :sad:

I got 640 hours on my sapphire before I migrated all my pokemon to my diamond version

I beat the elite four like 256 times, I loved and still love that game