• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Still on cloud nine from yesterday :laugh: but generally life's good :)

Awesome. Do you have/plan on getting a car?

Any reason for your spiffingness? :)

Not really. I made some chocolates and peppermint creams for my Ma, which was fun (and quite tasty) and its the weekend. S'all good :)

Still on cloud nine from yesterday :laugh: but generally life's good :)

Awesome. Do you have/plan on getting a car?

Any reason for your spiffingness? :)

Not really. I made some chocolates and peppermint creams for my Ma, which was fun (and quite tasty) and its the weekend. S'all good :)

I'm insured on my mum's car :)

That's as good a reason as any :D, what do you do at weekends?

Ayla, I want to lick your siggies.

Mmmmmmmmmmmchocolate

Go ahead. I think that would just about be socially acceptable here :)

Hah... this reminds me of a great "HUGE EMBARASSING MOMENT" story from when I was in college.

Ah, ok.

Weekends... It varies, I guess. I normally play squash, walk the dogs, homework, see my grandparents, sleep etc.

Tomorrow I am going to a sleepover. Should be fun :)

Sounds good :)

I don't know what it's like wherever you live, but up here if you're not a boozer (which I'm not) then there's really nothing to do. It's pretty awful at times

Hahah... OK, so I had this massive crush on a guy named Dave that went to another college about 3 hours away from where I lived, with one of my high school buddies. I used to go up and visit Anji every month or so, and there was some sort of strange flirtation going on with Dave, but I was never able to pin down exactly whether he was interested in dating me or not.

I used to talk about Dave INCESSANTLY. I'd write long letters to my best friend and half of the 10 page letter would be about Dave. One weekend Anji was home visiting, and we had a little get together with some of our other high school friends, and I told Anji to make me solemnly promise NOT TO TALK ABOUT DAVE, because even I was getting a little sick of it by then.

So we were sitting around playing Scattergories with Lance and his girlfriend Myssi, and I don't even know how it came up, but there was a joke about me not being able to talk about Dave, and Lance decided to tease me by saying "Dave" over and over.

The first thought that came into my head was something very disjointed about I was jealous of Dave's name being on Lance's tongue, and I opened my mouth and the words that came out were:

"Can I lick your...."

And then that thought completely fled my mind, and I stopped dead. And could not for the life of me think of what to say next.

Not finishing the sentence was even worse, especially with where Lance's mind was going, and his girlfriend sitting next to him... But I honestly didn't even remember what I meant to say in the first place.

I don't think I've turned that shade of red without a serious sunburn since.

Ah, ok.

Weekends... It varies, I guess. I normally play squash, walk the dogs, homework, see my grandparents, sleep etc.

I don't know what it's like wherever you live, but up here if you're not a boozer (which I'm not) then there's really nothing to do. It's pretty awful at times

Yeah, there's not really much to do, especially as it is cold out, but it sounds like there's prolly a bit more than where you are.

I can't wait until summer. I am having cravings to take a rowing boat out on the river...

Hahah... OK, so I had this massive crush on a guy named Dave that went to another college about 3 hours away from where I lived, with one of my high school buddies. I used to go up and visit Anji every month or so, and there was some sort of strange flirtation going on with Dave, but I was never able to pin down exactly whether he was interested in dating me or not.

I used to talk about Dave INCESSANTLY. I'd write long letters to my best friend and half of the 10 page letter would be about Dave. One weekend Anji was home visiting, and we had a little get together with some of our other high school friends, and I told Anji to make me solemnly promise NOT TO TALK ABOUT DAVE, because even I was getting a little sick of it by then.

So we were sitting around playing Scattergories with Lance and his girlfriend Myssi, and I don't even know how it came up, but there was a joke about me not being able to talk about Dave, and Lance decided to tease me by saying "Dave" over and over.

The first thought that came into my head was something very disjointed about I was jealous of Dave's name being on Lance's tongue, and I opened my mouth and the words that came out were:

"Can I lick your...."

And then that thought completely fled my mind, and I stopped dead. And could not for the life of me think of what to say next.

Not finishing the sentence was even worse, especially with where Lance's mind was going, and his girlfriend sitting next to him... But I honestly didn't even remember what I meant to say in the first place.

*snort*

Um. Oh dear... :D

I wish it was that easy... :tongue:

>:(

I tried to post that at 8:10. When did it go through? 8:15!!!!! WHY? STUPID INTERNET THAT DOESN'T STAY AROUND FOR ANYTHING!

Ugh. I want to throw something at the wall right now. I am SO SICK of this.

Ah, ok.

Yeah, there's not really much to do, especially as it is cold out, but it sounds like there's prolly a bit more than where you are.

I can't wait until summer. I am having cravings to take a rowing boat out on the river...

Me and a friend went rowing in the bay in a dinghy one summer. Neither of us can row.

Ah, ok.

Me and a friend went rowing in the bay in a dinghy one summer. Neither of us can row.

Lol, that sounds like, um, fun :D

"Can I lick your...."

Wow, pretty embarrassing :laugh: Don't worry though, everyone's said silly stuff at some point :P

Ah, ok.

Lol, that sounds like, um, fun :D

You'd think living on an island we'd learn how to do these things, but no. It was amazing fun though :laugh: