• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

*uses Spam to make Spam Brownies*

It's made the same way Talya makes her Tainted ones. She has told me how to do it, if I would promise her not to tell anyone else, and not to ever make them myself.

Do you want some Spam Brownies?

Edited by Leyrann

sounds lovely. i've only had a daybed since i moved here in 01, so really enjoying couching. it's more of a loveseat, leather (cats will ruin that shortly, but as long as they enjoy it), and fold out, so... well, my family will expect to sleep on it at times.

no great gain without some small loss and vice versa, tho.

I'm currently enjoying my couch watch Tangled for perhaps the 7 millionth time. All we have is Netflixs atm and it is amazing with all the movies and shows on it that we keep playing it over and over and over for my daughter. When we had a dvr we would play Enchanted almost as much.

i heart netflix.

thankfully, though i do enjoy the kid's movies, my friends kinder moved on to doctor who and torchwood and bones and things i will happily sit through more than them.

but this internet's got me not even paying attention to the battlestar galactica reruns i meant to watch.

still, they're on netflix, so any time is good.

i heart netflix.

thankfully, though i do enjoy the kid's movies, my friends kinder moved on to doctor who and torchwood and bones and things i will happily sit through more than them.

but this internet's got me not even paying attention to the battlestar galactica reruns i meant to watch.

still, they're on netflix, so any time is good.

Yeah there is lots of good series on that I watch but there doesn't seem to be much that she is interested in.

I frak'n love bsg. I'm not a fan of how they ended the series though.