• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I never had him as a professor, but there was a man who constantly mixed up sayings and made bizarre comments that made no sense. We called them "seilerisms". One of the guys in class made a quote-a-day website of them; the only ones I can remember are "We'll burn that bridge when we get to it" and "It runs like a fine-tooth comb."

I never had him as a professor, but there was a man who constantly mixed up sayings and made bizarre comments that made no sense. We called them "seilerisms". One of the guys in class made a quote-a-day website of them; the only ones I can remember are "We'll burn that bridge when we get to it" and "It runs like a fine-tooth comb."

n Chemistry class we sidetracked the discussion to LSD somehow (organic acids/bases I think...). Any way, the AP bio teacher walks in and asks what we are talking about. We respond, "drugs!"

He responds "ahhhh....drugs" with an oddly content, nostalgic face on. Good laugh.

the rabbi who was dean of my high school said the girls couldn't swim in the pool either with the boys or within three hours of the boys swimming.... cause they could get pregnant that way.

what happened to "when a mommy and daddy love each other very much..."

the rabbi who was dean of my high school said the girls couldn't swim in the pool either with the boys or within three hours of the boys swimming.... cause they could get pregnant that way.

we all knew there were other possibilities by then. he was just more creative than most

we all knew there were other possibilities by then. he was just more creative than most

well I guess that caused a logistical nightmare

the girls swam first

what happened in the rooms afterward... mostly stayed in the rooms.

they really underestimated teenagers that time.

the girls swam first

what happened in the rooms afterward... mostly stayed in the rooms.

they really underestimated teenagers that time.

never underestimate hormones

One day, in Earth/Environmental, we had this really oblivious sub. Well, one of the boys in the class decided to throw a tennis ball at one of the girls in the class, who then attempted to throw it at his head. Unfortunately, she missed. The tennis ball landed in the fish tank, resulting in the untimely demise of the smallest fish. When the teacher got back, he said, "So, I hear someone killed my fish. *Turns toward guilt-ridden student* Have anything to say, Fish Killer?"

We called her Fish Killer for the next two years.