• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

what exactly are you snorting

...weirdly enough I was drinking when I saw that, and I was going to put "lol, you just made me snort my coke"

this came up on epic

"Yeah my highlight of the day was X's coke that he shared with me, it was really, really good"

"Coke as in the drink right?"

ok, thank god, and bob marley can rest quietly in his grave. he did not remake dont worry be happy:

bob marley has a song called 'three little birds' some of the lyrics go, 'don't worry, about a thing...cause every little thing is gon' be alright..' and so on. (EXCELLENT SONG BTW LOOK IT UP)

bobby mcferrin's song is 'don't worry, be happy' it goes, 'here's a little song i wrote, you might wanna sing it note for note, don't worry, be happy'

praise the lord.

still a tiny corner of not dead inside.

ok, thank god, and bob marley can rest quietly in his grave. he did not remake dont worry be happy:

bob marley has a song called 'three little birds' some of the lyrics go, 'don't worry, about a thing...cause every little thing is gon' be alright..' and so on. (EXCELLENT SONG BTW LOOK IT UP)

bobby mcferrin's song is 'don't worry, be happy' it goes, 'here's a little song i wrote, you might wanna sing it note for note, don't worry, be happy'

praise the lord.

still a tiny corner of not dead inside.

oh sorry, I searched for don't worry be happy and the bob marley thing came up