• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Sad that no one else shall see this brilliant work of ours

*sheds a few tears*

I know... I hate it when some of my best spam is when I'm by myself and no one else is around...it's like... Why? XD

then again your spam might not be quite as good with other people interrupting...

am I hindering you? I can go back to studying for Russian :P

Naw, you're not. If you weren't here I'd be sleeping anyway. Well, not really. I'd be pretending to try and sleep and really be daydreaming or something. XD

No, one time Turin posted in here asking me to wax poetic...so I did...I posted a few pages of BRILLIANT POETRY, and no one saw it...Except maybe Turin, but he didn't say anything at all. XD

Hahaha I always do that too... for a half an hour at least. I usually pass out in the middle of one.

I just know my first and longest spamathon on my own started on page 911 for me and lasted like 7 pages

And I forgot to say...wow...that's a lot of pages!!!

Hahahaha want a link to it? :P I pulled a you to start out with and then the second half was my first picture train

Sure!! That'd be fun to see. :laugh:

*sheds a few tears*

I know... I hate it when some of my best spam is when I'm by myself and no one else is around...it's like... Why? XD

then again your spam might not be quite as good with other people interrupting...

Naw, you're not. If you weren't here I'd be sleeping anyway. Well, not really. I'd be pretending to try and sleep and really be daydreaming or something. XD

No, one time Turin posted in here asking me to wax poetic...so I did...I posted a few pages of BRILLIANT POETRY, and no one saw it...Except maybe Turin, but he didn't say anything at all. XD

Hahaha I always do that too... for a half an hour at least. I usually pass out in the middle of one.

I just know my first and longest spamathon on my own started on page 911 for me and lasted like 7 pages

And I forgot to say...wow...that's a lot of pages!!!

Hahahaha want a link to it? :P I pulled a you to start out with and then the second half was my first picture train

Sure!! That'd be fun to see. :laugh:

ok one sec :)

unless we're done with pyramids now?

Nope!! I used fast reply once but that was a mistake....silly Meesh.

I never use fast reply. Is there any difference between it and regular besides location on screen?

O.o

Well, it's a bit faster, because you can just type right there and hit post, instead of having to go to a new page for submitting posts.

I ALWAYS use fast reply unless I'm quoting people. XD

Just feels off to me :P

Does it? :laugh:

This is an interesting discussion for me, because when I joined DM, when it was DM7 on SMF and stuff, there was pretty much no such thing as fast reply. So it was weird for me when I first saw it...

But now I can't imagine not having a fast reply box on DM. XD

Idk. I guess I also like having what I'm saying not getting crushed by the rest of the conversation when it's just getting born :P

I guess when a whole lot of people are posting in the same place at once, that's an issue... XD This is the only thread I ever post in that I have to worry about that, though. :laugh: I don't post as many places as you, so that's probably why. :wink:

Hahahaha

Yeah I'm everywhere :P

I don't have energy for that anymore. :laugh: I used to, but now I'm a tired old fart.

Well I'd recommend popping into the WK again too. Lot's of fun there too :) I love the wk.....

I might... I was Pawprints editor once...I can still see the board, actually. >.> It's been a while, that's for sure.

I never use fast reply. Is there any difference between it and regular besides location on screen?

O.o

Well, it's a bit faster, because you can just type right there and hit post, instead of having to go to a new page for submitting posts.

This is an interesting discussion for me, because when I joined DM, when it was DM7 on SMF and stuff, there was pretty much no such thing as fast reply. So it was weird for me when I first saw it...

Idk. I guess I also like having what I'm saying not getting crushed by the rest of the conversation when it's just getting born :P

I guess when a whole lot of people are posting in the same place at once, that's an issue... XD This is the only thread I ever post in that I have to worry about that, though. :laugh: I don't post as many places as you, so that's probably why. :wink:

Hahahaha

I don't have energy for that anymore. :laugh: I used to, but now I'm a tired old fart.

Well I'd recommend popping into the WK again too. Lot's of fun there too :) I love the wk.....

I might... I was Pawprints editor once...I can still see the board, actually. >.> It's been a while, that's for sure.

It's fun there. And picking up a bit which makes me happy :D

I feel a disturbance in the force Meesh.....

I see!! I wouldn't have seen it in between all the quote pyramids, but you picked it up... :laugh:

That's because I'm scrolling up to make sure I don't miss any of your responses :P

Me too....this methodical scrolling is quite interesting...I think dots are hard for me to catch, though. You must have sharper eyes than I. :laugh:

I think that's not too big of a task for us. :laugh:

you keep hitting the wrong reply button :P

Heh, I didn't know that was supposed to be a pyramid too.... >.> Okay, strict "everything's a pyramid" policy going into effect....NOW. :laugh:

Of course everything's a pyramid!!! How else are we supposed to make 20 of them? :P

Good point!!! But not 20 different conversations, right? XD

>.>

<.<

Hmm?

Well, 20 different topics during the course of the whole shebang is one thing, but 20 simultaneous conversations seems like a bit much, even though I'm the one who originally suggested it. XD

Well we'll just see what results then :P

Maybe it'll be a tomato!!

or bob

2009_monsters_vs_aliens_035.jpg

Heh, the pic didn't work for me at all, but when I opened the link in a new tab, I see....a blue alien! Or is it a monster? I've never seen the movie. >.>

that is a monster named Bob who was created when scientists tried to inject ranch into a tomato.

I'm way behind y'all in replying but whatevs... :laugh:

AHHHHH...that's funny! :laugh:

so you talking about this turning into a tomato made me think of him :P

That makes sense!! It was funny, because I couldn't see the pic so I was thinking it was Bob the Tomato or something. >.>

I think that's not too big of a task for us. :laugh:

you keep hitting the wrong reply button :P

Heh, I didn't know that was supposed to be a pyramid too.... >.> Okay, strict "everything's a pyramid" policy going into effect....NOW. :laugh:

Of course everything's a pyramid!!! How else are we supposed to make 20 of them? :P

Good point!!! But not 20 different conversations, right? XD

>.>

<.<

Hmm?

Well, 20 different topics during the course of the whole shebang is one thing, but 20 simultaneous conversations seems like a bit much, even though I'm the one who originally suggested it. XD

Well we'll just see what results then :P

Maybe it'll be a tomato!!

or bob

2009_monsters_vs_aliens_035.jpg

Heh, the pic didn't work for me at all, but when I opened the link in a new tab, I see....a blue alien! Or is it a monster? I've never seen the movie. >.>

that is a monster named Bob who was created when scientists tried to inject ranch into a tomato.

I'm way behind y'all in replying but whatevs... :laugh:

AHHHHH...that's funny! :laugh:

so you talking about this turning into a tomato made me think of him :P

That makes sense!! It was funny, because I couldn't see the pic so I was thinking it was Bob the Tomato or something. >.>

XD I never made that connection!!!! THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!!!

*sheds a few tears*

Sometimes I do pass out while I'm drifting on daydreams, but I also have sleep issues so sometimes I just lie awake for a couple of hours. It depends on how exhausted I am versus how wired my brain is. XD

I'm usually on here until I'm already nodding off anyway :P

Me too....it's a terrible habit of mine. I need to break it. :laugh:

*tilts head* why would you feel the need to do that???

Because it means I go to bed REEEEAAAAALLLY late and I sleep in, and I'm trying to hunt for a job atm but I keep putting it off because I sleep in too late. XD

I feel a disturbance in the force Meesh.....

I see!! I wouldn't have seen it in between all the quote pyramids, but you picked it up... :laugh:

That's because I'm scrolling up to make sure I don't miss any of your responses :P

Me too....this methodical scrolling is quite interesting...I think dots are hard for me to catch, though. You must have sharper eyes than I. :laugh:

20/20 ;)

*sheds a few tears*

Sometimes I do pass out while I'm drifting on daydreams, but I also have sleep issues so sometimes I just lie awake for a couple of hours. It depends on how exhausted I am versus how wired my brain is. XD

I'm usually on here until I'm already nodding off anyway :P

Me too....it's a terrible habit of mine. I need to break it. :laugh:

*tilts head* why would you feel the need to do that???

Because it means I go to bed REEEEAAAAALLLY late and I sleep in, and I'm trying to hunt for a job atm but I keep putting it off because I sleep in too late. XD

XD I have that problem.......

"......"...................................................................

look this one has more dots

Yay, dots!!!!

Polka-dots, morse-code-dots...

I need to find a morse code guide.... HAHAHAHAHAHHA lets do that!!!!! Talk in morse code!!!! MAybe sometime when I'm more awake though :P

O.o

Hahahaha

It's fun there. And picking up a bit which makes me happy :D

That's good!! It was kinda slow when I was there... Actually, I was one of 3 people who applied to be the OL, at the time when Dos ended up being OL. Me, Goldy and Dos applied, Dos because he wanted to, Goldy because people wanted him to, and me because we needed more applicants and I thought it would be fun. :laugh: Secretly glad I didn't get the position, but it would've been interesting to see how that would've turned out. :laugh: