DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

I think that's not too big of a task for us. :laugh:

you keep hitting the wrong reply button :P

Heh, I didn't know that was supposed to be a pyramid too.... >.> Okay, strict "everything's a pyramid" policy going into effect....NOW. :laugh:

Of course everything's a pyramid!!! How else are we supposed to make 20 of them? :P

Good point!!! But not 20 different conversations, right? XD

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

*nodnod*

I'm not sure why that is, but they just have mystical powers or something.

definitely not the reply to this one

I think genies have mystical powers.

especially blue ones

Are the only bad ones red and orange? >.>

Haven't personally ever seen an orange one. Red appear to be bad

Yup, just based on Aladdin. >.>

yup. And I think the evil magical being in I Dream of Jeanie (which is where the pink genie was from) was also red

Ahhhh.... I haven't seen that at all, so I was clueless. XD

It's an oldie from like "I Love Lucy" and "M*A*S*H" era

I've seen M*A*S*H a bit, because they used to show it on one of the only channels we could get when I was a kid, but the other ones...heard of 'em, but never actually saw 'em. :laugh: Am I missing out?

M*A*S*H is good, I like I Dream of Jeannie, and I never watched I Love Lucy very much except for a few episodes when I was little

Too lazy atm, but I'll have to see if they have any of 'em on Netflix. YouTube's always my last resort for TV and movies. XD

I Dream of Jeannie is funny. The genie is in love with her master :P

Heh, I didn't know that was supposed to be a pyramid too.... >.> Okay, strict "everything's a pyramid" policy going into effect....NOW. :laugh:

Of course everything's a pyramid!!! How else are we supposed to make 20 of them? :P

>.>

<.<

Hmm?

unless we're done with pyramids now?

Nope!! I used fast reply once but that was a mistake....silly Meesh.

I never use fast reply. Is there any difference between it and regular besides location on screen?

O.o

Well, it's a bit faster, because you can just type right there and hit post, instead of having to go to a new page for submitting posts.

I ALWAYS use fast reply unless I'm quoting people. XD

I never use fast reply. Is there any difference between it and regular besides location on screen?

O.o

Well, it's a bit faster, because you can just type right there and hit post, instead of having to go to a new page for submitting posts.

Just feels off to me :P

*nodnod*

especially blue ones

yup. And I think the evil magical being in I Dream of Jeanie (which is where the pink genie was from) was also red

I've seen M*A*S*H a bit, because they used to show it on one of the only channels we could get when I was a kid, but the other ones...heard of 'em, but never actually saw 'em. :laugh: Am I missing out?

M*A*S*H is good, I like I Dream of Jeannie, and I never watched I Love Lucy very much except for a few episodes when I was little

Too lazy atm, but I'll have to see if they have any of 'em on Netflix. YouTube's always my last resort for TV and movies. XD

Ooooh, that sounds like it would be fun to watch! :laugh:

>.>

<.<

Hmm?

Well, 20 different topics during the course of the whole shebang is one thing, but 20 simultaneous conversations seems like a bit much, even though I'm the one who originally suggested it. XD

*nodnod*

especially blue ones

Yeah and he's some high ranking military person and she almost screws stuff up trying to help him all of the time

>.>

<.<

Hmm?

Well, 20 different topics during the course of the whole shebang is one thing, but 20 simultaneous conversations seems like a bit much, even though I'm the one who originally suggested it. XD

Well we'll just see what results then :P

Sad that no one else shall see this brilliant work of ours

*sheds a few tears*

I know... I hate it when some of my best spam is when I'm by myself and no one else is around...it's like... Why? XD

then again your spam might not be quite as good with other people interrupting...

am I hindering you? I can go back to studying for Russian :P

O.o

Does it? :laugh:

This is an interesting discussion for me, because when I joined DM, when it was DM7 on SMF and stuff, there was pretty much no such thing as fast reply. So it was weird for me when I first saw it...

But now I can't imagine not having a fast reply box on DM. XD

*nodnod*

especially blue ones

Yeah and he's some high ranking military person and she almost screws stuff up trying to help him all of the time

Ha, the well-meaning, bumbling good-gal... :laugh: Comedy. Love it!

O.o

This is an interesting discussion for me, because when I joined DM, when it was DM7 on SMF and stuff, there was pretty much no such thing as fast reply. So it was weird for me when I first saw it...

Idk. I guess I also like having what I'm saying not getting crushed by the rest of the conversation when it's just getting born :P

>.>

<.<

Hmm?

Maybe it'll be a tomato!!

*nodnod*

especially blue ones

haahha yeah and she doesn't always get what's going on and why he doesn't want her help :P

>.>

<.<

Hmm?

or bob

2009_monsters_vs_aliens_035.jpg

*sheds a few tears*

I know... I hate it when some of my best spam is when I'm by myself and no one else is around...it's like... Why? XD

then again your spam might not be quite as good with other people interrupting...

Naw, you're not. If you weren't here I'd be sleeping anyway. Well, not really. I'd be pretending to try and sleep and really be daydreaming or something. XD

No, one time Turin posted in here asking me to wax poetic...so I did...I posted a few pages of BRILLIANT POETRY, and no one saw it...Except maybe Turin, but he didn't say anything at all. XD

O.o

Idk. I guess I also like having what I'm saying not getting crushed by the rest of the conversation when it's just getting born :P

I guess when a whole lot of people are posting in the same place at once, that's an issue... XD This is the only thread I ever post in that I have to worry about that, though. :laugh: I don't post as many places as you, so that's probably why. :wink:

*sheds a few tears*

Naw, you're not. If you weren't here I'd be sleeping anyway. Well, not really. I'd be pretending to try and sleep and really be daydreaming or something. XD

No, one time Turin posted in here asking me to wax poetic...so I did...I posted a few pages of BRILLIANT POETRY, and no one saw it...Except maybe Turin, but he didn't say anything at all. XD

Hahaha I always do that too... for a half an hour at least. I usually pass out in the middle of one.

I just know my first and longest spamathon on my own started on page 911 for me and lasted like 7 pages

*nodnod*

especially blue ones

haahha yeah and she doesn't always get what's going on and why he doesn't want her help :P

:laugh: Is it because she's just clueless, a girl, or because she's a genie and doesn't understand mortals? :tongue:

O.o

I guess when a whole lot of people are posting in the same place at once, that's an issue... XD This is the only thread I ever post in that I have to worry about that, though. :laugh: I don't post as many places as you, so that's probably why. :wink:

Hahahaha

Yeah I'm everywhere :P

>.>

<.<

Hmm?

or bob

2009_monsters_vs_aliens_035.jpg

Heh, the pic didn't work for me at all, but when I opened the link in a new tab, I see....a blue alien! Or is it a monster? I've never seen the movie. >.>