• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

They suggest, just for the fun of it, trying to learn how to have lucid dreams, so you can see them in your dreams and control it...

now that i can do.

but it's not fun. very boring once you get used to it, and run out of stuff you want to try.

cause you know you're dreaming. always. really takes a lo out of the experience.

i guess... just seems like if that was a goal, meeting a significant other, might not be playing the odds by spending all the effort online. i think more humans meet in person still, but i haven't run the numbers. it's all academic to me.

I definitely think that going online just to find a significant other is silly...it happens, sometimes, but personally, I don't think that's how that usually works. In my experience, online dating sites are just really awkward and uncomfortable. If you meet someone online, I'd rather it be just as friends first, because then there's no pressure for anything more, and it never has to go there...

There are those websites that "make babies" with a picture of you and someone else....those are fun. XD

oh that's just...

really?

that doesn't seem like tempting fate or something to you?

Ha, they're just for fun. Like, one website you could do a picture of yourself and a celebrity....I found that Marilyn Manson (sp?) made the most attractive baby faces of anyone...not even kidding. And he had clown make-up on in the picture. It was weird.

if just talking isn't enough... you really think all this time filling forced activity will help?

But...it's not forced! I mean, some of the stuff on the list is actually really fun. I mean, I can speak from experience, here. Plus, it's rare the couple that ever ONLY talks and does NOTHING else and are satisfied with that.... Taking walks, doing activities together, watching movies...stuff like that.... I mean, I can sit and read funny articles online with my brother, and we don't do much TALKING, but that's a part of building our relationship up as siblings... Talking isn't the only way to build relationships...