• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

thank you, i will look for it. my eyes glazed over last time i checked, and i didn't understand the implications of my choices. but that would be nifty. . . if it can be done just for certain threads, though?

i'm asking for too much. best to probably just ignore me now till the meds wear off.

i don't get e-mails, i get pop-up after pop-up, and it makes my brain. . . irritable. for no good reason. one tally at the end of the day would work for me. i guess i'll just learn to live with it. the fellow's driven, and i don't think he can be disuaded from achieving his goals.

though i don't understand what the point of a high post count is. i mean, there's no system of exchange for goods and services, so it seems like a lot of work for nothin.

except when it's sort of fun, and more like a chatroom, but not like our chatroom, which i'm not so comfortable in.

Go to your profile.

Edit profile.

Click Settings on the left.

Click Notification Options toward the bottom left.

Unclick "Show popup when I receive a new inline notification"

Click "Watch every Topic I reply to"

Choose Immediate Notifcation from the drop-down menu.

Voila!

Edited by ed2funy

i saw elgee, i think, use the term "meatspace" for the outside. . . and that kind of sums it up for me in a way. i don't like it out there.

but i will stop posting now so you aren't late for work like i was.

i can only hope your other correspondents can hold themselves back for a few minutes, too.