• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

i read what you post. i'm quite amazed today, Leyrann-man. try not to get too hung up on numbers if you can help it. if you go ocd with a high number, you might not be able to get out of your room anymore.

btw, when i "disappear" what i'm doing is working. or perhaps, having a major medical problem. but until then, working.

which, also btw, is not anywhere near as good as being 15 and being told by your parents when to go to bed and not having to go to work. i didn't understand this when i was 15, but they grind the knowledge into your bones when you start wroking to support yourself. after 15 more years i hope to get my employer sponsered lobotomy, which should make things easier.

but i'd much rather stay home, even just here, doing just this...

but i can't, so most weekdays, i'm either a work, or driving to and from work, or doing the activities of daily living that are required to maintain a household.

i wonder though if notifications could change to give maybe only one notice for the thread update on spam threads? cause, yikes, it was 341 when i got online tonight.

anyhoo, keep up the good work. you'll need more than 200 a day to get it done before they upgrade to DM9 and lose every post.

I mean, the Wheel of Time and Ed are fun enough.

:biggrin:

Heh, only a little hypocritical, since I post there sparingly these days.

:unsure: Me too...

Is it sad that 90% of the reason I do this is because of post count?

Very.

I still aspire to be the top poster of DM

You can try.

And there's Ed too. He's a bit ahead of me and still active.

A bit, but I'm only at like 22,000?

25, 143, actually.

Oh, wait, that's right. Verbal has over 250,000 posts.

No he doesn't.

Verbal doesn't count.

Exactly. He's and admin...they can change that stuff.

Dunno why they got rid of DM 7's notifications of posts while posting.

Seriously, that is so annoying.

I wonder why he has that number in his posts.

See above.

Or shall I start a new faction, of Mashadar?

:ohmy:

But they tried starting a new Faction awhile back. It kinda failed.

lawls @ Limi

And another 14 for me to get 1000 posts here.

Weird. Your profile kept saying 810 this whole thread (and other places), but when I click your profile, it shows your actual count.

i wonder though if notifications could change to give maybe only one notice for the thread update on spam threads? cause, yikes, it was 341 when i got online tonight.

I have it as a Watched Topic and don't get emails...

i don't get e-mails, i get pop-up after pop-up, and it makes my brain. . . irritable. for no good reason. one tally at the end of the day would work for me. i guess i'll just learn to live with it. the fellow's driven, and i don't think he can be disuaded from achieving his goals.

though i don't understand what the point of a high post count is. i mean, there's no system of exchange for goods and services, so it seems like a lot of work for nothin.

except when it's sort of fun, and more like a chatroom, but not like our chatroom, which i'm not so comfortable in.