DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Wil you get me to the gates of heaven? :)

Its looks alot like my language =D

Versta jij mij? xD

it's a great song, lots of meaning, unlike a lot of Jack Parow's other songs which are... different, but still enjoyable

yes it is a lot like your language, you're from the Dutch part of Belgium, right?

Ja, ek kan. in Afrikaans dit sou "Verstaan jy my" wees.

Ja ik verstaan jou heel goed ;)

Yes dutch part xD When I hear the south african language its like wth they can't talk normal? xD Not to sound rude or anything bad ;) I really love your language :D

no offence taken, Afrikaans is dumbed-done Dutch no question about it. When did you hear Afrikaans before?

Well we had a lesson South afrikaans. And in Belgium we get many south african people :D And ofcourse tv.

explain all of above please... didn't know there where a lot of SA expats/immigrants in Belgium

I remembers lots of le Japanese peoples I fink

they're everywhere though >.>

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Wil you get me to the gates of heaven? :)

Its looks alot like my language =D

Versta jij mij? xD

it's a great song, lots of meaning, unlike a lot of Jack Parow's other songs which are... different, but still enjoyable

yes it is a lot like your language, you're from the Dutch part of Belgium, right?

Ja, ek kan. in Afrikaans dit sou "Verstaan jy my" wees.

Ja ik verstaan jou heel goed ;)

Yes dutch part xD When I hear the south african language its like wth they can't talk normal? xD Not to sound rude or anything bad ;) I really love your language :D

no offence taken, Afrikaans is dumbed-done Dutch no question about it. When did you hear Afrikaans before?

Well we had a lesson South afrikaans. And in Belgium we get many south african people :D And ofcourse tv.

explain all of above please... didn't know there where a lot of SA expats/immigrants in Belgium

Well In the province that I live in Anvers or Antwerpen. We get a lot of South afrikan tourist :D

When I starded Police academy I had to take 4 lessons South afrikan xD

Tv because the language is little bit the samen many tv programs are being made in South Afrika ;)

4 lessons in South African? Do you mean Afrikaans the language or South African as in the culture