• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Well, I couldn't reply in that thread Nya, but if you really want criticisms, I'll skip my praise (though I had some to give, you ARE talented :) ) and go to that:

The only thing I really see is that perhaps you need some more practice with the human form. You do well on pieces individually... a good head and face, a good arm, a good leg, but when you put it all together it just looks like it's a little less of a whole person. Again, the pieces themselves look great, but how you construct a person from those pieces... joints, shoulders, hips, etc, really does make a difference with how a person views it.

You've got a strong ability with that when you do horses.

I feel bad, I hate being a critic, but if it helps at all, glad to contribute

Awesome random, thanks very much :) yeah I've always had problems with proportions. Ive successfully avoided drawing humans in the past years but guess what i get given In my last? Nothing is ever easy :laugh:

That's why I'm trying to use photos of Greek statues to base my figures off but, they are statues and kinda inert lol. But hopefully I get better with practice, just gonna try pull through it :P

But I'll definitely pay more attention to that when painting the next! And don't feel bad! *hugs* it was constructive criticism XD fankoo :)

Edited by Nyanna al'Meara

Well, I couldn't reply in that thread Nya, but if you really want criticisms, I'll skip my praise (though I had some to give, you ARE talented :) ) and go to that:

The only thing I really see is that perhaps you need some more practice with the human form. You do well on pieces individually... a good head and face, a good arm, a good leg, but when you put it all together it just looks like it's a little less of a whole person. Again, the pieces themselves look great, but how you construct a person from those pieces... joints, shoulders, hips, etc, really does make a difference with how a person views it.

You've got a strong ability with that when you do horses.

I feel bad, I hate being a critic, but if it helps at all, glad to contribute

Awesome random, thanks very much :) yeah I've always had problems with proportions. Ive successfully avoided drawing humans in the past years but guess what i get given In my last? Nothing is ever easy :laugh:

That's why I'm trying to use photos of Greek statues to base my figures off but, they are statues and kinda inert lol. But hopefully I get better with practice, just gonna try pull through it :P

But I'll definitely pay more attention to that when painting the next! And don't feel bad! *hugs* it was constructive criticism XD fankoo :)

Welcome! I've never done realism in art, always been more of a cartoonist, but I like to think I have an ok eye for such things. You're young, too. You've got all the time in the world to improve, and you've got a great and talented start already!

Eeheehee. There is a Random Lighteh following in teh dino's footsteps...

Must be rather large strides yoo takes o.o

Well, prior to BT, "rawr" has always been a favorite text reply of mine, but I didn't want to step on Smiley's toes, so I'm giving him his due credit

Wouldchoo like some tea?

:upsidedownteacup:

Ooh why fank yooo

:pinkiestickingout:

XD

212584044880651242_FQFpi3Ot_f.jpg

I normally cups moi hands around teh mug :laugh:

Ditto! :biggrin: is much nicer and snugglier :)

I also likes balancing teh mug on moi leg but... Often not such in gurd idea :tongue: >.>

Yesh... shpecially when teh drink yoo haz spilled goes cold on yoo' leg *shudder* >.<