DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

SONG GOT SUSPENDED FOR THREE DAYS FOR POSTING IN A THREAD WHERE TROLLS WHERE POSTING.

okay that's more like it, give me facts.

was she banned just for posting? Did she feed the trolls? did she start going against the general pg-13 rule?

this is interesting.

do you know how many of your links go well beyond PG13?

have you ever been banned for it?

they are links you are given a choice and warning to view them at your own discretion

THAT DOES NOT RELEASE YOU FROM DM'S CoC

then let them ban me, I've had no complaints of that method as of yet

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Guest PiotrekS

Banning somebody before even talking to that person about alleged misconduct and asking her not to do whatever was problematic is definitely unacceptable.

Generally freedom of speech is not as valued as it should be.

I'm not very good at revolting, but

Freedom for Song!

I guess...

SONG GOT SUSPENDED FOR THREE DAYS FOR POSTING IN A THREAD WHERE TROLLS WHERE POSTING.

was she banned just for posting? Did she feed the trolls? did she start going against the general pg-13 rule?

this is interesting.

they are links you are given a choice and warning to view them at your own discretion

ive been here when you've posted pictures with the word in question, were asked by a mod to take it down, and kept it up for an hour, having been reminded several times, nicely, to remove it. and then instead of removing it you linked it.

i assumed at the time you were messing with the mod.

when i posted something that was in no way in any violation of any code, and that was looked at and judged to be true later, that same mod just flat out removed it the second i posted it, and i was given no choice to link it and i was not asked nicely to remove it and i got a tirade.

why are some people more equal than others? why are there different standards for different people based on the same set of regulations.

if the rules are that subjective they are by definiton unjust.

this is interesting.

ive been here when you've posted pictures with the word in question, were asked by a mod to take it down, and kept it up for an hour, having been reminded several times, nicely, to remove it. and then instead of removing it you linked it.

when i posted something that was in no way in any violation of any code, and that was looked at and judged to be true later, that same mod just flat out removed it the second i posted it, and i was given no choice to link it and i was not asked nicely to remove it and i got a tirade.

why are some people more equal than others? why are there different standards for different people based on the same set of regulations.

that time I forgot and mod in question said a link was fine, also mod in question and people in general can act differently when under external stresses

Guest PiotrekS

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others...

Same old story, same old song.

That's why it is generally better to allow all kinds of speech, or, if we very much want to protect children who hear and speak much worse on the streets, use clear rules that are the same for everybody.

this is interesting.

that time I forgot and mod in question said a link was fine, also mod in question and people in general can act differently when under external stresses

the rules should be the same for everyone. anything else is injustice. this was injustice.

That's why it is generally better to allow all kinds of speech, or, if we very much want to protect children who hear and speak much worse on the streets, use clear rules that are the same for everybody.

WISE THIS ONE IS

AMEN

WISE THIS ONE IS

true