DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trainees?

Bwahaha, I made it! So, I'm Hillfood, I have a quite active introductory post in the Introduce Yourself area, and I'm long-winded. I'll try and spare you this time, but don't count on it becoming a habit. :) I'm kind of random, but if you take the time to read through an entire post of mine, there's at least a moderate chance you'll be amused for your trouble. I have had trouble in the past where the "tone" of my posts, for lack of a better word, comes off as offensive or "high and mighty", I just want to point out that this is not my intention - it's just the way I write. I could write the way that I talk, but not everyone can understand Texans easily. :) Besides, I enjoy writing with mostly proper grammar, it makes it more fun. I don't like to beat around the bush when problems come up, since it only leads to more problems, so if you've got an issue with me feel free to state it plainly so that I can do my part to fix it. I'll be the first to admit that I've made a mistake once it's pointed out to me - we're all human here, right? Except for those who are trollocs or ewoks, I suppose. To err is human - is it also ewok and trolloc? Hmm...

Just a quick note, for those who don't know, I'm in the US Army and I'll be taking a rather extended LoA very shortly. I have recieved more information about it, and I'll be around here for about another week, then I'll be moving to an area without personal internet. I'll be there until June, but the first half of February I'll be online due to my taking R&R leave. More about that in my introduction post, if this was confusing to you. I wasn't going to sign up for this until a time that I'd be able to be on more often, but I was talked into it by a rather persuasive Red.

That said, I'll be trying to be as active as I can, for as long as I can, but that likely won't be for very long. I'm going to try and make a post on the last day that I'm here, but even the internet I have now isn't always reliable so that may not happen. If I suddenly disappear one day, you'll know why, haha. I'm excited to get to know more people around here; the ones I've already met seem pretty nice, so even if they're the only ones worth talking to it's worth my time to stick around. Though I hardly believe that they'd be the only decent folk around here, right? :wink:

Archived