DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hillfood sends his greetings.

Hillfood

So, I read through all of the ongoing mafia game, the hotel one, and let me say this about it: omigawsh. I do think it would be fun to get into, but I also think that I need to read through several more of them, as well as some completed ones, before I'd be ready to dive right in. I have absolutely no idea what is actually going on in that one at the moment, haha. That said, however, I'd also probably end up wanting to try simply jumping into a real game, rather than a newbie game, if that sort of thing is allowed, just to try my luck. I've got pretty reliably poor luck, which I like to think gives me an edge over people with good luck. I'm not sure how, but I'm still going with it. :wink: Is there a list somewhere that lists the acronyms y'all were using, though? I'm pretty convinced I've figured a few out, but there are still a couple that are still confusing me.

On a side note: I'm super tired tonight, which is a welcome change from being so hyper last night I was laying in my cot until 2 this morning, wide awake. So with that, I bid everyone a good night. :)

That's ok, I'm of the opinion that many of my posts will turn to spam anyway, if I'm the one who starts the thread :D

Oh good *grins*

Favorite book: come on - that's like asking someone who their favourite child is! The best I can pare it down to is the WoT series

Favorite color: Red!

Favorite food: Indian

Favorite dessert: Don't really have a sweet tooth, but most things chocolatty will attract my attention, at least. Death by Chocolate springs to mind. Very aptly named.

Favorite animal: Felines. Cats will do, but I would so love to have a black panther *le sigh*

Favorite pastime: Reading and hanging out here, either at the social side or role playing.

Ohh sweet! Age of Empires was ALWAYS fun and I always cheated: marco, polo, "how do you turn this on" for the car, etc. That sounds like so much fun though! I haven't played it in years...

I wear yellow armor, only because it's my favorite-ish color and... well... it's my handicap because I kick everyone's butts here at home. So they feel like, if I'm going to kill them, they at least need to see me when I'm doing it... dry.gif

Haha, poor teeth! Not crooked, you say? Mister Smirk. Psh! I chew evenly because I'm OCD and if I'm going to do something, I like to do it right. I chew as much the same amount as I can on both sides of my mouth. I also step over cracks in the sidewalks the same number of time with both feet... unsure.gif

YOU'RE confused with the Hotel game? Yeah, I'm just as confused, no worries, but the best part is the end and finding out everything that went on behind the scenes! laugh.gif If you have any basic questions I'll be glad to answer. I'm also glad to get a mafia recruit. (Though I should be telling you to sign up for the WT, Aiel, Band, and BT) <<-----There, I did it.

As far as getting in to a game goes though, we don't have newbie games anymore that I know of, the newbies generally jump right in and get help from everyone.

Common (or not) abbreviations: http://mafiascum.net...d_abbreviations

This has stuff too, I don't know if you read it or not: http://www.dragonmou...read-must-read/

Elgee: *meow*

So, I had a reply all typed up, and then the internet ate it. D:

Since I don't feel like typing the full thing up again, I'll go shorter with it.

If you ever get a panther as a pet, I demand pictures, because that... Would... Be... AWESOME!

As far as AoE goes, I never really cheated except for the map reveal (though I left the Fog up). Anytime I did use cars and the like, they'd get converted by my enemies and I'd lose more of my regular units than the car was worth. Then again, I don't really cheat in any game that I play, except the ones like map reveals; the ones that don't really give you much of an advantage over a computer player. Maybe I'm just a terrible cheater? Suppose there are worse things to be, haha.

I have an update on my LoA, for those keeping up with it. About a week from now I'll be taking off, but you'll see me again during the first half of February since I'll be on leave. Mid to late February, though, I come back to Afghanistan where I'll be mostly without personal internet until June. I say 'mostly' because I've been told there are little internet cafes set up (or being set up), so I may still be able to come and say "hey" every now and again, but I make no promises to that end. The safest bet would be that you won't see me after mid February until the first part of June.

That said, you're still stuck with me for a few more days. :wink:

Damn ... I had such a good rejoinder to the "stuck with me" comment, then I realised that it's in Afrikaans and loses everything in the translation. Bah humbug.

Good news on the possible net access, though!

As for the panther pet ... will do *grins*. I once climbed into the lion's den at the Pretoria Zoo and cuddled up to the lioness and her cubs. Granted, I was 3 years old and had my bottom thoroughly spanked after the zookeepers managed to entice the lioness out so they could "rescue" me. *sniffs*

Archived