DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Signature request

Millon

I know this sounds incredibly lame but I need some help and I really don't know where to go because I cannot seem to find the Illuminator's Guild Hall. I am very much quite bored with my sig and I am not the very creative type guy. So, if there is a willing body out there some where who would like to help a fellow out here is me. I LOVE 80's cartoons. and Villains. I am a definite hater of the good guy and one of my favorite movie quote thingies is from Labyrinth. "What is light without Darkness?" So, if you would have the time or the boredome to create a sig of old-school cartoons that would be awesome. If not well, thanks for reading this all the same and feel free to bash my character to your hearts content because a lot of you are absolutely hilarious, Thanks a lot.

haha I lurv the labyrinth! I was going to request a sig (but haven't gotten around to it yet) with a picture of jareth the goblin king with the quote "Just Fear Me, Love Me, Do as I Say, and I Will Be Your Slave." So definitely no character bashing from me mils dear. Sorry I can't do sigs, so really I just commented to show my moral support XD

Staples ya know. Transformers, GI Joe, He-man, Thundercats, Voltron, a head to head type thing maybe. Those are my top five favorites there but any obscure cartoon reference is cool. Like, the evil robot squid bad guy from Silverhawks or Big Boss from the one cartoon COPS lol. The funny thing about me is I like just about any cartoon. From carebears to voltron to Snorks and Mask, Go-Bots and PawPaw Bears. But if I see one Disney or Hannah Barbera cartoon so helllp me! *shakes fist* but those top five are my favorite. I had this profile pic on my FB that was pretty cool. I can't remember where I found it though and I do no have the photo bucket account. I think my biggest problem is that I really have no idea what would be a cool lookin sig. I like cartoons and Villains. Run with that lol.

@LG, I completely forgot about that place. Sorry El.

Oh what memories! I’m an 80’s cartoon fanatic from JEM to Thundercats and all :D. *has a Transformers wallpaper on her PC right now* :D I already have a few ideas. I’ll see what I can work up. Do you want your username on it too? I’m definitely putting that phrase in, “There is no light without darkness’”. I love it.

"What is light without darkness?" Sure, if you want to throw mt name in there that's fine. If you are incredibly bored and/or motivated to, could you make one with mine and my Bonded's name on it to? Marta Sedai. She is a Red Aes Sedai. Very bold, very honest and fierce as hell.

OK, here's my first draft of the siggy. Let me know what you think! I can change things if you want. Though I couldn't find a good place to put your name. But I still think it looks nice. :D

siggy.jpg

If you want, you can use my Photobucket account to host it. The IMg code is:

[img=http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x12/poetstorm/siggy.jpg]

OK, I'll change it. I'll make two, one with clayface and one with shredder if I can find a good pic.

As for the Cobra pic, it came up wien I typed "cobra commander" in google right away. It's a poster that says "Cobra Commander wants you!". I just took a piece out of it. But when I tried to go to the website to get you the link it "attempted" to infect my computer with a virus. Silly Cobra, computers are for geeks! XD LOL I was able to grab the image without revisiting the site. Be careful if you go looking for it. Just don't click it.

Hold on, revisions coming shortly! :D

wow Poet, you are awesome. Those are cool. Anyway you can just mas them all into one? Throw a little Mum-Ra in there from Thundercats? Wowwwww, when I was lookin for a pic of Mumm Ra I found an example of what I'm lookin for

villian_group.gif

Just not as cheesy as that. I am completely stumped on who the mad chef is and we all know who Gargamel is. Just cram them all together.

Thanks! :D Wow the mad chef is the Pie Man from Strawberry Shortcake. I remember him! :D Talk about a blast from the past. He even had this funny little rhyme he used to say to himself. I’ll see if I can find a Youtube vid later.

OK, I’ll do a little more tinkering. Might take a few days though if you don’t mind. Now that the holidays are over, I’m swamped. :D *looks at the stacks of Emails and paperwork taller than her head* Ugh. LOL

Hey, I am MORE than delighted that you have done as much as you have. You can take as long as you like. Seriously. When you're asking you can't really be all that demanding you know. Especially when I have nothing to offer in return. Tell you what. If you can think of anything I can do on DM let me know. I'll publicly embarrass myself if you want lol. *not that I don't already*

Hehe, That’s not necessary at all. I’m rather enjoying this walk down 80’s memory lane. And I don’t get to tinker in Photoshop as often as I’d like. :D

Well now you’ve got the Peculiar Purple Pieman from Strawberry Shortcake and his silly little rhyme stuck in my head. Thanks a lot :P LOL I can’t believe I still remember how it goes. LOL

"What is light without darkness?" Sure, if you want to throw mt name in there that's fine. If you are incredibly bored and/or motivated to, could you make one with mine and my Bonded's name on it to? Marta Sedai. She is a Red Aes Sedai. Very bold, very honest and fierce as hell.

For this one, I'm thinking a rose with very sharp thorns crossed with a sword, one name on each side and at the bottom something like "fiercely bonded" or something?

Haha Well thanks! *blushes* It really wasn’t that hard to come up with. I still have to go hunt down the appropriate graphics though. :D But I’m glad you like the basic idea. And you’re very welcome. I like a challenge now and again. :D

By the way, what do you think of v.2 of the 80’s villain siggy:

SIGGY2.jpg

Any changes / suggestions?

lol. Gotta get rid of the baker lol. Seriously. And Gargamel. Yeeeeah. Definitely.

Can you do something with this character? Mumm Ra?

mumm_ra_colored_by_daverge.jpg

okay, that was really big. sorry

ummm,

217496-134157-skeletor_large.jpg This Skeletor maybe?

orrrr, uhhhh, hmmmm Voltar and Megatron are real cool. I like those. Shredder to. I like that shredder. OH!! And Cobra Commander

It's hard trying to find images of these guys. damn!

Archived