DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NEW

kevindom

Hello and welcome to Dragonmount!

Well, DM is a very diverse place, and it really depends on what you're after. If you want you can just hang around the place, participate in book discussions, other discussions, random posting or just whatever.

You can also sign up for and organization or a division and be a part of the community or roleplay (or both). I find that that's the best way to get to know people. There are many different both orgs (that's for the community, or the non-roleplay part) and divs (that's the roleplay). For more info on either I suggest you go read the boards and get the feel of things.

Don't be afraid to ask if you have any more questions.

Hello Kevindom,

have you found RJ's Blog top right of screen? You can leave comments there as well.

Great to see another Belgian joining. Maybe one day you guys are going to invite the rest of us to chocolate country :wink:

Best way to proceed... go everywhere... post wherever you like the views and have fun :D

Hi, thx you guys for the replies (is that spelled correctly?) and yes, I did in fact notice RJ's Blog, but am currently checking out where I can post those comments. I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out, but anyway I'm a bit unsure about what to say....I COULD just keep it simple, but then again, if I just wish him best, well...He probably received thousands like it, you know? And I'm not all that sure if he wants to be reminded of it over and over again :-s

Say, are there a lot of Belgians here? And also, is there anybody from Boston? And by any chance from Dean College in Boston?

See you later!

KD

If you want to comment on the Blog, scroll down RJ's entry... following it, you'll find the number of comments sofar, click on that link... it will than display those comments... at the bottom of which, you will find the form to enter your own.

There are a number of Belgians here... if you browse this thread, you'll find some of them..

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3520&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Post on it... someone might see your queery about Boston there...

:)

Archived