DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Let the blitz begin!

Grimmlocke

My first act as a new Dedicated will be classes! In order to leave more options for other Dedicated when they pop up, I will take one Soldier and run the Seizing Saidin class exclusively for them! One on one classes should allow people to get through their requirements faster.

As to the second class, the topic will be up to the Soldier. It just can't be weapons, sorry. I don't think I'll be able to train anyone in weapons until well after I hit Asha'man. Level 10 Weapons Skill, I think.

Now, I don't want to seem like I'm showing favoritism, so this'll be on the first come, first serve basis.

Just as a reminder to all of you, as a Soldier you play with approximately 1/3 of your OP scores. I'll allow it to go up to 1/2 if thats what it takes for your character to form a fireball, but around 1/3 is better. As a Dedicated you go about 2/3, except for your Asha'man duel. Since that is at the end of your training, and you've just about reached your max potential you can play at about 90% strength.

What does this mean for all of you? Please keep your channeling abilities realistic. I noticed in the last Saidin learning RP it took about 20 minutes to go from touching Saidin to chucking logs at dummies. Not good. Picking things up with air is a draining task even for women, who are typically stronger in air than men are. So ... keep it simple. I don't like interfering with your learning RP's, but if it gets too far out of hand I'll have to.

Just as a reminder to all of you, as a Soldier you play with approximately 1/3 of your OP scores. I'll allow it to go up to 1/2 if thats what it takes for your character to form a fireball, but around 1/3 is better.

If you have a score which doesn't come out as a nice clean number, just round it. I'm not going to banish you from the boards if you overplay your approximate score by .4 points.