DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good evening

Damien.wrl

hello been floating around this site for years finally have a question so signed up, been reading,re reading these bloody books since 1994 . I am excited about the final book but am dreading the loss of the bi annual releases.... I am an old bloke(nearly 50) living in the SW of the UK and have also been a major Tolkein fan since the 70s

Hello Elbereth Gilthoniel, welcome to DM!!! :smile: I'm Nyanna, and only joined recently as well. It's an awesome place for WoT fans!!!

I love Tolkien as well. Now I have that song stuck in my head :biggrin:

*walks out singing "A Elbereth Gilthoniel, silivren penna míriel, o menel aglar elenath! Na-chaered palan-díriel, o galadhremmin ennorath, Fanuilos, le linnathon, nef aear, sí nef aearon!*

"A Elbereth Gilthoniel, silivren penna míriel, o menel aglar elenath! Na-chaered palan-díriel, o galadhremmin ennorath, Fanuilos, le linnathon, nef aear, sí nef aearon!*

Thats the one good spot,A true tolkeinette, its the depth of middle earth that makes it seem almost real possibly recent history, should I make that my sig??

you should make that your siggy :biggrin: It's catchy, oh I'm Lessa by the way

I'm from the Warders Guild in the White Tower and you should really check it out. I've made alot of good friends over there and it doesn't matter who you are. Don't forget you can also be part of more than one org So come stop by the White Tower and the Warders Guild because they will be happy to meet you. :biggrin:

Archived