DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Soldiers' Free Thread.

Grimmlocke

So, I'm relatively sure that most of us Soldiers need at least one more Free Roleplay to finish out that particular requirement. Some of us may need more. So, just seeing if the rest of you guys are interested in another Free Roleplay. If so, please feel free to post ideas here.

Let's get this Div active again!

Tavern fight? Pancake club? Ooh, a cook off! Or maybe Nandiel's pup will go missing and we'll all search in different places for Blaze?

Edit: Also while we're at the topic of reqs is there a board for posting req progresses/threads? Because I may need to be re-added to it thanks :)

So, a cook-off, eh? Interesting. Any other suggestions? If not, all we need is approval from the staff to get this particular party started!

Also, here's a link to the Progress Report Board, minisamus. Feel free to create your own entry. *Sigh* I guess this means I'll have to update mine...

So, as long as you're floating through Arath(or Boopsie) , do we have a go for this thread idea? Promise we won't go and do anything TOO stupid. No Warder punching or Seanchan snoogling. Not even tweaking a wolf's whiskers. Though there may be some badger loosing on the village green. After all, who doesn't like a good game of "Catch the food"?

Mmmm. Tasty badger meat.

Just so you guys know, RJ confirmed that peaches are indeed poisonous in WoT. The pit is simply the most poisonous part, used in making more potent poisons. I believe he said it was one of those strange things that happened during the breaking.

I think it is simply evidence that peaches can indeed channel Saidin. And the cobbler reborn will be the one to defeat the Dark One.

:happy:

Yeah, Grimm showed me some links that confirmed that for me. I tried to double check it and couldn't find any evidence to back it up, other than the pit being poisonous, so I ran with that, since it was a nice middle ground for the thread.

Aaah, despite having apprenticed with blair the poisoner I am going to say that Ful made this dish a lot so maybe that explains Isha's madness

And if the poison's cyanide is there a chance ppl's body can build up resistance iirc?

In any case somebody just had a piece of the peaches :D

(but yes sorry about using peaches I totally didn't remember)