DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand Grum!

Jeannaisais

Hello Grum, I'm Jea, second in command around these parts (aka the Under-Commander, or UC). We're so glad you've joined our ranks and cannot wait to get to know you more and more over the years (yes, years) to come!

I'm sure our illustrious leader, Corki, and the third in command, mister F Horn of Valere, will be around shortly to welcome you as well!

Until that time, whenever it may be, arrives, please enjoy one of these specially made extra special chocolate fudge brownies and an enormously large mug of Brew Tea! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Grum, glad to have you here!

I'm Krak, the Captain-General of the Infantry here at the BotRH. I hope you enjoy music, travel, and brews because that's what we enjoy here. Look around, meet people, and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Also I'm interested in where your name came from?

Welcome to the band ignore those that steal your food, Jea will always be up for making you more brownies, anyway have a bandy and make yourself at at home.

I'm Stevros by the way, I'm a corporal in the cavalry (best regiment around) Ignore what people may try and convince you with otherwise, they don't know what they are talking about, anyway all tis chatting is making me thirsty...

*Stevros passes the recruit a bandy and introduces himself, then he hefts up the barrel of bandy he's carrying rond with him takes a long hard swig and winks at the recruit*

My brownies were scoffed early in the party =p "glares at Bellanoire"

My name? An otherworldy voice visited me in my dreams and said to me only one word, "GRUMBERT".

Also, I'm a fan of Dogbert and Catbert, and just liked the sound of Grum-bert :D

Archived