DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oh the Changes

Blade

wow, gotta say, it's been a LONG time fellow band members. I wonder who's still around? I come wandering in for a friendly tankard of brew and some tales of what's all been going on. Oh, and also because the new books coming out soon and I finally got my hands on a paperback book 12, had been getting by with 12 on my computer, and it was SO annoying. Hate not having something physical to work with. Anyhow, I might be wandering around here for the next little bit, and depending on how things play out, ya'll might even get me to stay who knows! ;)

*part of the furniture moves*

No getting rid of me! lol!

I am assuming you can't see the private boards. During the move to the new boards, some members got removed from the usergroup, and I think you are one. I can easily get you added again if you're going to stick around.

And hopefully things will start bubbling away again this week as I have a bit of time to get the weekly Band threads going!

Anyway, good to see you around. And I am guessing you will be wanting one of these?

*hands Blade a M-G Brew*

thanks for the drinks all. Krak, I remember you even if you don't remember me, and I'm PRETTY sure I remember steveros, though vaguely. Just a q though, is more going on in the private boards or something? cause this thing seems weird. I have trouble following the organization.

It seems a few members have gotten misplaced during the move to the new DM boards. There are still a few things that need straightened out at the moment.

Hopefully the private boards will get busier as members drop by and return. And if we got some consistent leadership for the three Regiments.

As mentioned in my post, a lot of members got removed from our usergroup that hadn't been active for 3 months before the move. And you were one of those that got culled. So, if you want to see the private boards, you will need to sign into this thread, and a request will be sent to get you added.

*keeps offering that M-G Brew*

Do you actually want this? :wink:

Archived