DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dexter Season 5

Red2111

See its not just her looks, its her character, the way she holds herself. And I absolutely adore the way she speaks. Some of the filth that comes out of her mouth... In episode 9 when she confronted LaGuerta after being put into filing... "I mean what the F**K are we doing here?" Sweet, sweet Deb, please dont ever stop with the toilet mouth, I fekking love it.

Dating her would be the sort of pain you cant get enough of!

I thought Season 5 was every bit as good as I was expecting it to be, but could have been better still. In the last episode I was DYING for Deb to walk round that plastic curtain and see Dexter. I must admit there were several times where I was dissapointed at just how close she was to finding out about Dex and his dark passenger, but still. In a way Im glad, because I would like Deb to be Head of Homocide if/when that happens.

Also I enjoyed how Quinn was beginning to turn himself around at the same time as losing control over his private Dexter investigation. That was another scene, when Dex had killed that guy and Quinn was outside the van, where I was anxious for someone he knows to see him for what he is.

I really enjoyed it when Dex gave Olivias dad a very physical biology lesson, that was probably one of the highlights of the series for me. Also I almost felt my own heart being ripped out as well when Lumen said she couldnt stay.

Roll on Season 6!

lmao krak. an ass kicking and an anatomy lesson. gotta love Dex!!

i think one of my fav scenes tbh is Trinity on Dex's table. how Dex thinks hes confessing and that Dex has the one up on Trinity, but in reality Trinity is laughing at Dex cause he's already killed Rita. it's the ultamite FU and just fits Trinity so greatly and Lithgow is amazing in that character.

Archived