DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

matcauthon - Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand Social Group!

Corki

Time for the next welcome thread for our newest member!

So, matcauthon, welcome to the Band of the Red Hand, one of the best Social Groups at DM! You have made a brilliant decision in enrolling into the ranks of the greatest fighting machine in Randland! As you have probably noticed, the Band is DM's music, travel and eating out Social Group. So have a good browse and jump right into our activities on offer.

I have been very efficient and asked that you be added to the Band's usergroup, which will happen in the next few days so you should be able to see a whole host of new boards that relate to the Band. Don't be afraid of them - we will guide you through them. We are currently revamping our Recruit programme for new members, so please keep a look out for what is going to happen.

Also, Band activities are on hold for the time being. This is partly because I am busy (deadlines at work) and DM's server keeps dying on me due to whatever Jason is doing in the background. Anyway, once September is over, I will be back in full flow as I will have recovered from my recent holiday to Budapest.

For now, sit back and relax, while some of the merry Banders come and meet you!

Welcome to The Band matcauthon! I'm Krak, the Captain-General of the Infantry (and Head Mod of the Entertainment Discussion, so stop by there too!) and I am confident to say that we are all happy to have you here!

Feel free to look around, join in discussions, and have a good time. Check out The Infantry,the Cavs, and Archers and get to know everyone.

See you round.

Archived