DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hobby Photography

Rune

*smiles* I actually had a picture published a few years ago. It felt good, at least until I realized what a waste of time having it in that book was. LOL Yeah, so, I have some others that I'll post a link to later. I'm going to upload my new web page at some point this weekend, so the link would just change (I reorganized EVERYTHING).

However, your pics make me want to steal my husband's camera and go exploring... *bites her lip and eyes the door to his office*

Hahahahaa... *weg*

No, really, I was kidding. I like to take pictures, but I'm not a photographer or anything and I have nothing indecent... err, at least I think I've erased all those... :shock: :twisted:

BTW, the dolphin in the Bahamas broke the flash on our new camera... *sighs* Meaning the trainer didn't warn us in time, the dolphin splashed it good, it freaked out for awhile, then worked, but now the flash doesn't. Debating if we're gonna get it fixed or what.

This particular picture was published in a book called "Windmills of Wonder" in 2002. I believe it's what you call a scam. right up there with "Who's Who" *rolls her eyes* Anyway, I didn't give them any money, so I don't feel too bad about it. LOL

LOL most of the time people find there stuff published without consent because they post it on the internet and don't copyright it. Always copyriht your art so you don't get scammed :)

Got get that camera Lor, get some pictures for us!

Jhae, I never erased my copies of those pictures ya know.. *grin*

Archived