DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Attack on Algarin's Manor

Luckers

• 8 months later...

Concerning evidence for Taim having been marked as Chosen.. could this be why he objects so much to wearing the Asha'man pins?

Taim walked to the block stiffly, and Rand bent to pin the silver sword to the tall collar of his coat. It seemed to shine even more brightly against the pitch-black wool. Taim’s face had as much expression as the stone beneath Rand’s boots. Rand handed him the bag, whispering, “Give these to whoever you think is ready. Just be sure they are.”

Straightening, he hoped there were enough; he really had not expected anywhere near so many men. “Dedicated who advance their skill far enough will be called Asha’man, and they will wear this.” Taking out the small velvet bag, he held up what it contained. Sunlight sparkled on finely crafted gold and rich red enamel. A sinuous form exactly like the one on the Dragon banner. That went onto Taim’s collar too, on the other side, so sword and Dragon shone at the sides of his throat. “I suppose I was the first Asha’man,” Rand told the students, “but Mazrim Taim is the second.” Taim’s face made stone look soft; what was wrong with the man?

Possibly he thinks they're beneath him.. or that his true Master might object!

I don't suppose there is a post-graveyard you could easily recover my post from, Luckers? Now that it wouldn't be considered spoilers and I've forgotten what my post even contained it would be nice to have it back.

Also, get used to it jsbrads. Sometimes it takes pages to convince people set on believing something to believe something else, especially when that something has to do with WoT.

Archived