DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Can I Come Too?

Kathleen

Guest BaLefireP

<FONT COLOR="#FF0000">T</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">J</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">:</FONT>

Guest BaLefireP

I was attempting an easier way to make a rainbow text…except that DM does NOT want to except the html coding. :-\

Try replacing the <'s with ['s and see what happens. :)

Sorry I missed this the other day when you posted it. I've had a bit of trauma offline this week and haven't been around like I should. If you'll forgive me for that, I'll get you all settled in. :)

*clears her throat and ties a blue sash around Kathleen's hips and kisses both cheeks*

Welcome to the Kin! :)

Archived