DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Alright boys, lets get something going

Yep, that's right.  Your OOC, M'Hael, and everyone favorite IC Storm Leader is back and wanting to cause some havoc.  Or stop some havoc.  So long as there is plenty of havoc involved, I is happy. 

So, in honor of my glorious return, I want to RP with all of you.  Problem is, I don't quite know what to do.  So here is what I want.  I want all of you active BT members to list ideas here.  Brainstorm in this thread about something we can all particpate in.  Some random RP of semi-epic proportions.  It can be a one time odd-ball story, or we can create some sort of larger reaching storyline within the Tower.

No idea will be discarded!  They may be laughed at a little bit, but everything will at least be considered.  *Remembers where he is*  Alright, maybe not EVERYTHING, but anything reasonable will be considered!

Borderline reasonable would be something like kidnapping the Amyrlin, covering her in honey, and putting her in a locked room with a grizzly bear.  Probably not going to happen.  I'd have to run it by Elgee first, and she already has a hard enough time taking me seriously. :P

But other than that, whatever sounds good.  When I have enough idea's here, we can decide on a plan of action.  I'm giving this ... till the weekend.  That should give everyone plenty of time to throw out an idea or three.

I don't know about the rest ... but I liked the Amy idea of yours .... only instead of bears make it fire ants ... ;)

I know I know .... Linten will never be allowed anywhere near the WT never mind the Amy.

I'm gone for the weekend but I can see if I can think something up and throw it on here next week.

Linten

Timeline probably hasn't moved at all since you were last active.

We're finished with the first wave of bonds with the Aes Sedai.  So just with the Red ajah for the moment, though it will very quickly be opening up to the other ajahs.  I've already finished the RP where Arath bonds a Green.

Soooo ... we're about a week or two after the battle where we killed Brent.  I'm sure Linten would have all sorts of things to say about THAT little incident.

Kind of disappointing that nobody has given any ideas.  Or that anybody has really looked at this thread at all.  Where did all my Asha'man go?

I think that's mostly going to fall under individual RP's between bonded pairs.  I know thats one of first orders of business on Arath's to-do list now that he's bonded to Jaydena.  Linking and channeling together.

Though a large scale class where an Aes Sedai is teaching the Asha'man how to link ... that could be interesting.  Especially since it will be a mandatory skill for the Cleansing, whenever that finally happens.

In long term preparation for the cleansing, some random person has a random Foretelling, or an Asha'man stumbles across a rumor of, a philosophy/metaphysics text about the One Power and how the Eye of the World (do we know about that?) was made. The entire Black Tower scrambles to grab this rare manuscript from the Age of Legends which is perhaps in a stasis box. Cue conflict with Darkfriends, Dreadlords and Forsaken. Just to make it fun, put in a museum in the palace of the King of Amadicia, in Amador. Cue Children of the Light. Three way conflict.  ;D

Then the Shadow sends in an army to get rid of us and the Whitecloaks. We can have chaos. Civilians dying as we get to use our spectacular weaves to burn thousands of Shadowspawn, and we have Soldiers getting arrested by the Whitecloaks when they get tired, only to be rescued by Dedicated. Little groups running all over Amador, working desperately with Whitecloaks and Amadicians to survive.

All over a single stasis box, that is reputed to have a One Power metaphysics tract, and possibly more, inside.

We can give the book to the Dragon Reborn when all is done for him to puzzle over.

Or the stasis box could just be empty for the lulz.

We can have chaos. Civilians dying as we get to use our spectacular weaves to burn thousands of Shadowspawn,

Now you see ... this is why I run classes.  To improve our aim in situations like this.

Sounds a little complicated.  Especially since nobody at the Farm has foretelling.  Or can even spell metaphysics.  And I don't think any of the good guys have ever even heard of a stasis box.  :P

But way to think outside the box.  Or ... inside the stasis box ... or whatever. 

Hmmm... could be changed to possibly just finding something else in some other place that isn't too complicated?

Something more... prosaic? Like another cache of ter'angreal in the middle of some place. *wrinkles nose*