DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Everybody!

Hello Dr. Nick

I wanted to pop in and say hi...I am newish here, joined a little while ago but due to some restrictions at work had to reduce my activity.

But I am trying to get more involed so I wanted to reintroduce myself. If anyone has any suggestionsof fun things to do or places tobe on this board I would be quite thankful  I tried to get involved a few times in the past but haven't had too much luck connecting with others.

I am that socially awkward, that I have a hard time being social on an internet board loaded with fantasy enthusiasts!  Sheesh...

So hello everyone.  Hope to hear from y'all soon

I still have my access, thanks, El.

LiMi, a pleasure to meet you.

And you also, Alanna Jr.  But social awkwardness lasts forever...I am always tasting shoe leather, if ya know what I mean.

Blame it on the taint...that does not sound very PG... :P

See, it's beginning already.

Hey, nothing wrong with being socially awkward - just join the BT and blame it on the Taint.

*cracks up* I should do that. Good advice sis.  :D

Welcome to the tower come by the Greens and say hi we don't bite. Well not usually unless the reds are visiting. LOL

Hello there! Welcome back and I do hope you'll stay a while! I understand what you mean about social awkwardness, I can be the same way but my love for dm has pushed me to work on it, at least online :p

please come see us in the red ajah so we can all get a chance to snugglebite you properly! And of course if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. 

Welcome back! ;D Oh, did everyone already say that? Hm... Well... ANYWHOOO!!! >.>

I'm Adella, another Sitter from the Greenies, and the resident GLO as well. Woo for spending a ton of time on DM :D

• 1 month later...

Welcome (back)! I am Marta, a Red sister, and also known as the current Red Heart... My job is to welcome you and drag you to the Red Ajah, so we can snugglebite you, and show you just how cool the WT SG is :D, and that the Reds are the coolest :D

Just joking. We are all cool in a certain way, and don't forget to visit every Ajah, and say HI to all of us!

Also every Discipline...

Oh and yes... Are you Aes Sedai or Warder path?

• 1 month later...

Archived