• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reyler

• Toy and Minion

• Raena

• mmeeshal

You know what I do?  I just type out the color=# tag once and then copy it, then all I ever have to do is paste it every time I post, and never have to preview.

It's a lot simpler. :D

The problem with that is that I often copy+paste other things, like image urls, at the same time.

Also, badcrouton, there is a button for color, but only certain preset colors. Mine is a specific hex code outside their range.

No, you can request a new SSN after a name change, a lot of transsexuals do it for obvious reasons.  When you go super stealth mode, you don't someone to drag up something dealing with an old name and SSN, hence the reason to get one, and you can only request up to three new SSN in your entire life. Much like you can only get 10 SSN cards (same number) in your entire life.

I'll grant that I haven't looked too deeply into what can come with legal change of name, beyond that you have to get a judge to approve it. The notion that some disinterested official can say "nah" to your attempts to tamper with your personality kind of irks me.

Well, it all depends on the state, and its easy to get a name change.  The judge would need to have a VERY good reason not to grante a justified name change, else you can appeal and as soon as the supreme court in your state gets wind of it, it goes through. Which is what happened to me.

I could easily point you in the right direction if you wish Reyler, when I was dealing with my transsexual clients, after I was able to confirm they were afflicted with GID (which is a fake mental illness anyway), I helped them, a lot of them, change their names and etc.  Although it was mostly in Minnesota, I've done the research for virtually all the states in the Union, and therefore am able to extrapolate just about anything.