• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reyler

• Toy and Minion

• Raena

• mmeeshal

I luck out then..  never really knew how much it costs, I have a tech buddy that buys it and throws a house party for spring.  I'd say come over next year, but it'd cost you more to get to Florida than to buy your own showing.  

It probably did, to hear tell, and it apparently resulted in Punk's leg going wrong.

I wouldn't have taken you for someone who likes wrestling, but I probably would have said the same about me. People on sites like this with their plastic swords and dress-up clothes like to look down on fake fighting. Me, I just hate wrestling fans.

I pretty much only liked the Undertaker matches so far.  Caught wrestlemania last year and this year.  Other than that I don't go out of my way to watch wrestling, but I can enjoy it for the intricate ballet that it is.  I'm sure I watched some of the older stuff when I was younger, but I don't really fanboy about things if I can help it.

You don't have to run into them. Just watch one of the shows; they're swarming all over the audience. They're the ones that cheered CM Punk for pouring what were ostensibly supposed to be the ashes of Paul Bearer all over the Undertaker.

They're the ones that don't seem to understand that you don't show your appreciation of a heel's good heel work by cheering, you show it by booing them. Some people just seem to take an active pleasure in trolling semi-interactive storytelling.

Don't know just yet.    I feel the need to watch clips and listen to the announcers currently.  Not sure if I want to go full on descriptive or if I want it to be more like a radio broadcast describing the action, and letting the readers form their own pictures..   

I'd go with an announce team of Gaidal and Birgitte, given their role as literal outside observers. Probably have a one-off line to lampshade the fact that this shouldn't make sense given that they were both incarnate in one form or another during the bulk of the series.

Also, I'd go back at least a decade or more for a base for announcers; these days they very rarely call the action in the ring, and spend most of their time discussing the characters and storylines (when they're not going off on some irrelevant tangent). You want to listen to Jim Ross / Jerry Lawler, or Bobby Heenan / Gorilla Monsoon for classic examples.

Edited by reyler