DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ed!

Naeann

I spied her, looking fabulously stunning in her resplendant black dress, long luxurious tresses held back with a silver pin, she was about to enter into a dungeon, a bright shiney new dungeon. I follow her. Within the dungeon there are several cells lining a hallway through the the dungeon proper. Bright shiney implements line the wall. Still following silently i leap from beind her and force forkroot tea down her throat - a strong forkroot tea. Quickly she sleeps, while she sleeps i secure her to the rack and then i set about making tea in the ante-chamber. I sip my tea and snack on the cookies she had bought in for herself... I hear moaning from the dungeon and re-enter, her eyes widen as i approach her. I lift my weapon of choice from a tray she had so thoughtfully prepared.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed

I smile at her and saying nothing i approach with my weapon of choice. She watchees me - eyes growing wider and wider as she tries to channel and fails.

"YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME!!!"

I take my weapon and draw it lighty across her perfect cheek, she giggles hysterically at me. Again i touch my weapon to her, this time it drags down the side of her neck. Her laughter bubbles out uncontrollably, the fear, it does this. I set to work with my weapon, tearing away cloth when required and the entire time she laughs manically.

I take a break and she pants, trying to draw breath, she breathes hard now. I turn as if to leave and hear her sigh of relief. It is my turn to laugh - i turn and return and continue my ministrations. In time she cannot handle the pressure any longer - her ragged breathes and she tries to breath through the bezerker's laughter. She gurgles and her head drops. I step back to survey my work. Unable to breathe her heart has exploded within her chest. They will never find me, they will never understand how she died, how horrified she had been at the manner of her own death.

I smile contentedly and lay my weapon back on the tray and turn to leave. Glancing back i take a last look at naeann and snicker.

Upon the tray by her side, my weapon still quivers...

231540056.jpg

You are so lucky you aren't male, or that would have a completely different ring to it

Oh i am fully aware of that... *snickers*

Aww Amadine had a dream about me! :-*  Sweetie.. I'm like the Dreadpirate Roberts when it comes to Forkroot tea.  I've become immune to it. ;)

*laughs* ;D

*snort*

:P

Archived