DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come out, come out wherever you are!

U4ea

*shakes head the unnaturalness*

usually we are still cold this time of year but we've had spring and summer scine febuary!! Febuary!!*re*

I have plants that have grown dumped seeds and started growing again, i have a second go around of flower buds!!

my colieas which should be about 6 inches tall about now are about the sizes of bushes!! and i am not going to tell you what the weeds are doing!!I give up, I cut them thismorning and by afternoon they need to be trimed back again!*groumbles*

• 4 weeks later...

Had a crappy couple of weeks fighting with my internet connection but it seems to be up and working again now thankfully. Not my computer at fault for once!

Other than that, my Dad's going to start 6 weeks of radiotherapy in a week or so. Some of you will recall he had an op last year to remove a brain tumour... well there was a small sliver left behind as it had attached itself to a main blood vessel. This treament now is to play safe more than anything else and ensure it doesn't come back. However, Mum's going into hospital again too on 19th for her second hip operation... makes for a bit of a logistical nightmare since neither of them will be able to drive and both have to get into Edinburgh which is 40 minutes away. Fun and games!!

Other than that, the weather here has been beautiful. Very sunny and warm apart from a little rain yesterday. Back to gorgeous this morning though and hoping it'll stay this way all weekend.  :)

Good to see you back Twinnie and I got a postcard from you too, thank you so much! *huggles*

Archived