A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

Deadline

Wed June, 9th @ 2pm CST; 33 alive, 17 to lynch

Vote Count

Dar(3): Pete, Locke, Charis

Charis(2):  Wombat, Dah

Wombat(2): Meesh, Lia

no vote(26): Amadine, Bela, Mottlee, Som1, Krak, Aemon, Nae, Adella, Tigs, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, Jeran, Danya, Rose, rojano, Taei, Crusher, Tayla, Dar, Thorum, Elli, Boopsy, Nyn, Marta, Blig Blog

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well since one of my reading came back true that Mynd was mafia and oh thanks to me too  :P, then what is the likelihood that the other readings i got are true to. I mean, Charis you can say who you are since no one has protested a claim that you are not who you say you are.

Well since one of my reading came back true that Mynd was mafia and oh thanks to me too  :P, then what is the likelihood that the other readings i got are true to.

Not necessarily likely. Still a 75% accuracy, which means out of the 3 of us you say you viewed, it's likely only 1 or 2 are true. (I'm not the stats person. Who is? Someone give us the probability!) In that case, I would think that maybe your reading on Aemon is good. But, it's not on mine.

I mean, Charis you can say who you are since no one has protested a claim that you are not who you say you are.

You are absolutely right. That's why I said before that I stand by my claim. I'm not afraid of a counter-claim even with everyone active. And if I were afraid of a counter-claim, I would not be calling on the inactives to start stepping up!  :P

Admit it, though.... I totally had you all fooled!  ;)

Apparently not all of us, if somebody took you out, eh?

Btw, whoever is Lupin has some answering to do after this game is over.  A counterclaim on top of Dah's viewing would have been an easy scum lynch.  Geesh.

On a side note, while doing a re-read, I couldn't help but think that Mynd's argument with Adella was contrived.  Seemed fake to me.  But the uncontested Lupin claim was clouding my judgement on that.  Now that Mynd is dead, it makes me re-visit that thought.....

Well someone was playing in the mafia's favor as they redone the day because they saw that Mynd would get lynched which saved his butt at that time and to make us continue to believe that he was not scum. Well who would you think would take Mynd out lol.  ;D

You are right Charis that its only 75% possibility and like Nyn, its better than say having a 25% chance of getting a correct view.

i just relised what i wrote and dah that was what i meant to say if they are mod killed or cant play then the character dyes but the role goes to someone else not if they are lynched or NKed as that is how i got my role  lol should write stuff when i'm tied  ;D

I'm back!  Yes, immediately following my last post, indicating that Mynd was scum, I was FROZEN.   Recent events in the game resulted in me being unfrozen which makes me think that Mynd was the one who had cast Petrificus Totalus on me so he could shift the suspicion to me. It seems that with his death the spell was broken.

NOTICE TO TOWNIES:  I was wrong as to his character but 100% right as to his affiliation.  You'd have been wise to vote alongside me but what's done is done.  Mynd/Bellatrix is dead now, thankfully, and we need to focus on finding his cohorts.

Everyone who has voted for me thus far on Day 2:  if you are Town, you'll want to unvote me.  Seriously.  Lynching me will only help the mafia.

Pete, you may have doubled me on Night 1 but do you really think that you are the only person who was able to double that night?  Because it appears to me that you aren't.

I'm going to go back and revisit my suspicions because, yes, I have some serious ones.  I totally skimmed the last 2 or 3 pages because I wanted to post right away and need to do a review.  Very few are above suspicion, IMO, but I've got to get that review done before I toss another name out there.

Let's recap:

1. I am Town, not mafia, and as a mafia member Mynd knew this. 

2. I’m not one who can assign PR. 

3. I’m also not one who tends to reveal character/role during mafia, as anyone who has played with me before can attest.

i'm ginny weasley  the only thing i could think of as a hint was i so hate Secrets they trend to take control of me which oversly people didn't get and i figure it would be better to reveal what i know so that we can look at the people that mynd and aust interacted with/voted/didn't vote all that stuff. i probly should have done it soona which is why i asked those question. 

tho i also know there are back up players for when some people die so we could have another one some where

ok just wanted to clarify what i meant here as i relise it isn't very clear. it was that there are back up players for these who can't play/mod killed but there could also be another recruiter. it said somewhere on the MSwiki that this role can be passed onto someone else who is one the mafia team

Percy as Mafia recruiter sounds funny...Mottlee did you get a Mafia alignment or something more general like non-town?  I understood from Dah'mir's posts that he gets a non-town alignment.

If it is just a general non-town alignment for Percy could he be a Ministry Cult?  If so, he had one chance to recruit meaning there could be a Ministry recruit about.

Arthur Weasley looked down at the spot where Percy’s body had lain the night before, his face was an ashen white and his eyes were red from crying.  Dumbledore had told him it was foolish, but he couldn’t help but to investigate the crime scene one more time for anything that might help him bring his sons murderer to justice.

He watched as a group of wary students hurried by, ignoring the corridor that was now roped off; looking back down at the floor, Arthur moved further into the dark corridor.  The lack of windows allowed the shadows to swallow him from sight in just a few steps; taking refuge in the solitude of the dark, Arthur leaned against the cool stone wall and closed his eyes as another wave of sadness and grief came upon him.

Immersed in his own loss, Arthur neither realized he was being stalked nor did he hear the slight clicking of sharp fingernails taping against the wall.  With out warning, the creature attacked; lunging toward its target, grabbing Arthurs body with a strong arm and covered a strangled shout for help with its dirty hair covered hand.

Arthur felt fear and anger flow through him as he chanced a glance behind him, the flash of white pointed teeth moving toward him was the last thing he saw before the creature ripped his throat out.  Arthur dropped to the floor, his eyes wide with panic and shock; he made a chocking, gagging sound as he tried to draw a breath that would never come.  He looked up at his attacker, mouth gaping like a suffocating fish.

“I never did like the taste of blood traitor,” said a gruff voice, as it wiped blood from it's mouth. “Still, too bad the full moon isn’t for another week.”

The creature walked back into the shadows chuckling, dragging his sharp fingernails across the wall as he went; lying on the floor, Arthurs vision finally went black and the calm serenity of death was a welcome sensation.

Dah’mir, Arthur Weasley has been murdered

Deadline

Wed June, 9th @ 2pm CST; 32 alive, 17 to lynch

Vote Count

Dar(3): Pete, Locke, Charis

Wombat(2): Meesh, Lia

Charis(1):  Wombat

no vote(26): Amadine, Bela, Mottlee, Som1, Krak, Aemon, Nae, Adella, Tigs, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, Jeran, Danya, Rose, rojano, Taei, Crusher, Tayla, Dar, Thorum, Elli, Boopsy, Nyn, Marta, Blig Blog

Looks to me like the mafia was scared of Dah'mir finding more scum and they had Fenrir Greyback daykill him.  What this says about Aemon and Charis, I'm not sure.    It could be that the mafia panicked or it could be that they took the opportunity to take out an important role as well as sow WIFOM.  Personally, I would like a role reveal from Charis and a character reveal from Aemon.  Charis has claimed a character but not a role.  Aemon has claimed a role and hinted at a character and I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but I would like him to go on the record and claim a character.

Oh, crap.  We lost our day finder.  Even a 75% accurancy is better than nothing.  So let's look at what he learned.

He viewed Mynd, Charis, and aemon, IIRC without going back for a re-read (which I'll do shortly; I had to go to lunch so haven't had a chance to do so yet).

Mynd: read as mafia

Charis: read as mafia

Aemon: read as mafia

We know that with a 75% accuracy, 1 out of 4 readings would have resulted in an innaccurate reading.  Had he been able to view one more person, we might have a better idea of who to go for.  Barring that, though, I'm leaning toward Aemon.  I was suspicious of him even before Dah viewed him.  I'm also suspicious of Pete but not as suspicious as I am of Aemon, so I'm giving Pete a bit of a pass this time around.  There are a few others I'm suspicious of, too, but I'd like to do my review before I list names or even post a vote. 

Just please keep in mind, people, if someone suddenly goes inactive and they've been active in the game so far, there's a good chance they've been frozen and are unable to post until notified by the Mod(s).  Let's not lynch them for inactivity solely because they don't post to defend themselves; they may not be able to do so.

Archived