DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Two things...

Jelly

Silently dropping in the dead of night, I sneak through the abodes of this cursed land. Finding the right house I pop the latch on the outside window and quietly make my way in. *Uhhhnnnnhhh* Easing the window shut I turn around to go to the bedroom...

BAM

I slip on a stupid skateboard and cartwheel through the air landing amongst various musical instruments. Agitated I make my way out planning on escaping to try another night when I look outside and see lights flickering on across the way. I mutter under my breath Bloody, everyone worried about being stabbed in the back. People here need more flowers... *Uhhhnnnnhhh* Smiling at the noise still coming from the bedroom I offer thanks that this idiot listens to such odd music that they aren't awoken from their sleep. I creep slowly one step at a time to the bedroom where I find my target.

Jelly.

Walking over to the bed I look down *Uhhhnnnnhhh* and see a snot bubble coming out of her nose. I'm both fascinated and repulsed as it pulses with her rhythmic breathing. The wet snotty sound the bubble makes in rhythm with Jelly's snores is mesmerizing. I almost get caught in the fascination until I realize this must be the exact reason for the assassination. This weird weird music... it was a tool, a tool to powerful to let anyone else in this blasted wasteland get their hands on it. No she... it... must be destoryed!

*Smiling evilly I pull out the SG penny, the one that everyone has touched and most have... well we can't get into that. Pulling it out I drop it into the gaping maw of Jelly making sure that it went in Heads up for good luck. Brushing my hands I leave the house as the wretched and powerful creature chokes to death on the value of their music*

In the after image of the blinding light you see Al Jenn rolling his eyes. You'd swear you heard the faint whisper of Godmodding floating from that image, but it must be your imagination as the Wheel weaves and mends the tapestry back together

*Cough Lame cough cough*

Archived