DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Perrin's Unseen Enemy

Luckers

Hey it could be creatures trying to break through from a basement dimension.

But seriously I don't think they can be anything thing to far out in the left field as its fairly late in the game for some unknown creature or creatures to come into it.

It could very well be the wolves or even darkhounds. They were wolves and wolves go to T'A'R when they die so maybe darkhounds can get there also as they use to have the soul of a wolf. So maybe they can acess it some some twisted version of how decesed wolves do.

By the way is the reason why Slayer is killing wolves in T'A'R something to do with making darkhounds or is that just how he gets his kicks? Cause if it is there's going to be a lot of them and they aren't easy to kill. So it does give Perrin something to do in the last battle because channelrs would get exhausted very quickly balefiring Darkhounds.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Theory of the Unseen Eyes has some merit. Perhaps the Noose tighteing around Perrins neck is one of his own making. Ever since Perrin first went into the wolf dream he has been warned that what he is doing is Dangerous. He is Constantly being told he is there Too strongly. Maybe this is effect that Telanrioid has on Wolf Brothers. The more they go there the less of them comes back. The reason why i say this is because i do not recall any Aes Sedai or dream Walker ever saying that their presence there is too strong or ever waring about anythinkg like that other than entering in the flesh which Perrin does not ever do. Maybe Perrin freed/ticked something off when he smashed the Hedgehog Angreal to free Faile in book 3.

Perhaps Perrin from travleling there so strongly has left enough of his essence behind that when he next goes there he must literally fight a feral version of himself for the right to return to his physical body. Perhaps since the female visitors only feel watched perhaps they are immune to what ever entity resides there. Maybe this happens to all Men who go there and not jsut Wolf Brothers. It would be interesting to see if there was ever a Wolf Sister and see how Telanroid would effect her.

I know this is jsut wild speculation but there it is. Have at it.

I think the Unseen Foe has to do with Unseen eyes for sure..

Unseen eyes can most probably be the wolves who have prevailed in the TAR as been stated that wolves do live their life in a dual world.

It may be that the unseen foe are the unseen eyes of some of the wolves who have turned into darkhounds and are able to read Perrin. In the Randland or in TAR, I am not sure, but this is what i feel.

Can you guys help clear something up for me? I'm trying to remember a part of the Shadow Rising where Perrin meets Birgitte. Hopper was there too right? He couldn't see Birgitte could he? The wolves and the hero's would be two separates existing in the WoD right?

Archived