DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CALLING ALL KINSTERS! (Yoohoo from Twinnie!)

twinflower

lol I don't even know where to put these things*l*

ok so i guess i need some kind of wolfie woman/wolf for my little sig and then a banner for under my post? isn't that what all the cool kids have these days?

wish i still had the nice one Lor made for me like ten years ago!*l* the nicci sedai one, but then the bellanoire one was good too.

I used to make some pretty good ones myself but the last two comps i've had don't have ms piant on ithem any more and i have no idea how to use corel or the other programs my kid has on this blasted thing.

so simply anything for now will do and catch me on sometime and we can IM and look through online pics or something.

Bella Mia!  *pounces*  Welcome home!  Long time no talkie!

Wow you sound busy!  So with the online courses you've taken...couldn't you get a job using that instead of the mini mart?  although I tend to like working at truck stops and minimarts! LOL  It's always interesting converstations!  Now we want to see pictures of this beautiful baby in her prom finiery!  Be sure to post in the family album!

*gives lor a sideways look*  and I'm the silly head?  LOL  You forgot wonderful mommy!  Elegant Eldest and bestest sister twin ever!  I think I am going to impeach you from your club and deny you membership!  How's them apples? *Winks*

Hi Balefire and welcome to the Kin!  *grins*

Torrie did the job work out?

*chews lip*  I know i'm forgetting something...

lol*hugs twinnie*

I sure will, shes going with a buch of girls so shes sure to have a good time, no bf to go with but i think its better this way no drama*l*

sure i post the picture*if I can rememeber how to do it*

*opens her book dragonmount for dummies*

Archived