DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halo, much?

Ashaman DeRouge

So listen up chumps and chumpette's, Krak and I are going to be offering beat down's on Halo 3 around this time next Tuesday, roughly 8pm Monday US time? and 10am ish Australia time on Tuesday.

The lag could be horrible. But the experiance will be epic. Even if you don't come.

Which, in a roundabout fashion is my way of saying come along, join the party, and get some BR's to the dome before the DMR overtakes us all (A bit of Reach humor to seperate the men from the fanboys...)

...I don't know what else to say. My xbox live account is currently out of commish but will have it up and running shortly, so feel to add me. Ashaman DeRouge. Complicated stuff.

Also, Krak: Your ass is grass.

We will be on the same team.  So, of course, I will be VIP every game.  I've heard DeRouge plays like the simpering horse Mollie from George Orwell's famous allegorical novel, Animal Farm.  It's okay DeRouge, when you lose to me, I will feed you apples and put pretty ribbons in your hair to make you feel better about yourself.  Just don't go the Boxer route...

• 1 month later...

Archived