DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

April Exchange: Spring Thing/Seed & Bulb Exchange

U4ea

Alright, so let's chat about our exchange this month. We have two on the "traditional activity list" but I don't want to cut down on the number of folks involved by splitting it into two exchanges.

SO, I'd like your input on how to handle the exchange this month. Our options are:

1- Just do the seed/bulb exchange.

2- Just do the Spring Thing Exchange (this is where you exchange things that are SPRINGY. If you translate that into the season Spring, that's cool. If you translate that into an actual spring, that's cool, too!)

3- Mix them depending on who your buddy is/do both with the same exchange partner!

My vote is on 3, but I want your input. I know some of you don't have gardens, so I want to open this up for discussion! :D

• 2 weeks later...

So did you all exchange Spring things?  Plants or just Springy? *smiles*

Sorry, I didn't participate in this!  *smiles*  I think this is the first year since I joined the Kin that I haven't participated in every exchange...sure miss it and hope to jump back into the fun soon!

*blushes*  oh dear...I meant I can't participate in this one!  With Bill's accident and the new job..just need to step outside of this for a time! I'm so sorry!

*grins*  And I'm sure Lor will take care of all of you...*grins*  she always does take care of us!

Alright, so now that it's May... *laughs and throws her hands up* I started this with the best intentions, I swear I did!

If it's ok with ya'll, maybe we'll stretch this exchange into a May a little. I'll close up the sign up, since it's been open plenty long enough and we'll start the swapping! :D Watch your PM boxes!

Was wondering when this was gonna kick off! I heard there was a thread that has everyone's mailing address or something? I wanted to add mine but I can't find the thread =(

It's in the Farm Forum here at the Kin. If you can't see that one, just let me know and I'll send off to get that fixed for ya! :D

Alright, I'm sending out PM's now! Did you want in on this one, Reyn?

Do you see the forum, though? I can link you to the thread as long as you can see the forum. ;)

And no problem! I'll add you to the list right now! :D

lol, that's what I needed to know. Fear not, I'm updating the list of folks who need access to different forums this weekend and I will not rest (ok, I might take a nap, I won't lie...) until I get the request sent in! :D

I got it yesterday AND Peanut and I planted them today! :D *hugs tight and grins* I'm looking forward to seeing what will pop up in 7-10 days. *grins*

And I totally don't mind leftovers! I've got a nice little box almost ready to go out, but my paycheck took a hit, so it'll be the end of the month. *sighs and kicks stuff*

Archived