DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Balefire dazzles (ooh sparkles) Shayol Ghul

Naeann

• 1 month later...

Walking out from the dark corner she was hiding in, Adella sneaks up to Ashaman DeRouge and knocks him unconscious.

When he comes to, he finds himself in a small dark room with only one light. Himself being tied to the chair, all Rouge could do is look around to try and figure out where his kidnapper had taken him. Without being able to see the walls due to the shadows, Rouge begins to feel nervous..

What is that? A shadow stretches out until the darkness fades away as a figure comes into the light. It is Adella.

Welcome Rouge, to your worst nightmare. You have heard of and possibly seen the Saw movies? Well, this is your own personal version. You need to be punished, and I have the perfect tool to do so.

She crouches down and hits play on a stereo, then backs into the shadows, and you heard a door open, close, and then a lock click into place.

Movement behind you lets you know that you are not alone, but of course, being the Dark One's minion makes you unafraid and even a bit overconfident possibly. The movement stretches forward in the darkness, and all of a sudden there is a hand on your shoulder. A hand that is horribly too familiar.

Hello Rouge, I've been waiting for this.. *says ed2funy*

The song starts.. I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher. Rouge experiences fear for the first time as he sees Ed holding up a pillow and the lights slowly dim.

Archived