DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HI out there

Mooker

Hello, Ive been reading the wot series for about 1/2 a year now but dont get near as much time as i wish to read. I am currently on the 8th book. I started reading the series after seeing a few names around from the book; after talking to these people I figured i would want to check them out. A friend ended up having a copy of the first book and i was hooked after this point.  I currently take my book to work everyday and try to read at any free time. I just signed up on the forums tonite, and enjoyed reading throuh the other posts. Anyways I look forward to all the forums have to offer.

Sigh, I cant stop reading the forums; yet I want to keep reading the book. If there was only a way to do both at the same time. Thank you all for the vast ammount of imformation put into the faq and the forums.  I came on here not knowing what to expect and was just overwhelmed.  I planned on reading this morning before work and all that I have managed to do is look up more facts and interpretations. Thanks again.

Hi, thanks and yeah audio tames are great Michael Kramer and Kate Redding do a great job on them but I just feel like I'm cheating my self whenever I listen to them at work. I try to go back and reread it but I always want to keep goign on to find out what happens next lol.

Thanks again

-Mook

Archived