DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

off vacation, looking for some RP

706Somtaaw

I think Faile is taking care of that. She stepped up and offered to be my mentor since my character's training is obviously going to have to be different and can't go through PT and the usual rough treatment other trainees get. Nothing against you, man! She offered, so I accepted... and I thought you were only there to welcome me into the tower; didn't know that you also wanted to train me on top of all that. Lol! I thought I was going to have to go through fifty channels to get to where I wanted to go!

Later,

Dovan

That would be a no Taea. OP scores here at the BT are pretty useless, we don't refer to them very often. As a soldier, and even to a small extend newly promoted Dedicated your scores don't really have much effect.

So feel free to RP as soon as you want, provided your bio is approved and CC'd of course.

Yep, and yep. So.... now that I have a free for all to RP... anyone want to help me get there? I had the notion of showing up in Tear and asking to be tested but i'm not sure how you guys prefer it.. I'd like to RP it out though, as least the arrival at the Farm :P Any help would be appreciated :P

dmcaelan.jpg

Any Dedicated or Ashy can do your testing... Dash never really gets the chance to leave the grounds. He's too busy with paperwork, cooking, or general work around the BT itself to slip off to Tear.

Basically, Dash is the IC newbie greeter. Everyone's supposed to go through him, since he's basically the Master of training (or whatever we call that position here)

As a side note, I hate my keyboard it's sticky as hell and it's hard to type >_<