DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BotRH New Boards

Corki

You will notice that there are a lot of new public boards for the Band of the Red Hand Social Group.

DO NOT POST ON ANY OF THEM UNTIL I SAY SO. ALL POSTS WILL BE REMOVED.

For Banders who break the above, there will be M-G/U-C/XO sized spotfines waiting for you, depending on who catched you!  ;D

Really? You used catched instead of caught?! What am I going to do with you?! Sorry....I had to fix it.....

[move]spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam [/move]

[move]                spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam [/move]

[move]                spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam[/move]

[move]                          spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam[/move]

update: Reviews are now ready to be posted here. The album archives are not over here yet, and I have not even created a restaurant archive (still thinking on the best way to do that one), so for those two you'll still need to check the proboards to see what has been done already, but ALL reviews can now be posted over here.

The threads for the Dice Game are pretty much done. I believe it is just the lessons to come over.

I will crack on with the admin side of the Band once I wake up as I am now off to sleep.

Thanks to Krak, everything isn't set up yet. *sighs* Time to compose a grumpy email...

Oh, and a plus note, the review boards are all set up so you can post reviews! I have started the way with two - one restaurant and one album.

Archived